Reviews for All the Other Acronyms
Jesco123 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Well, seeing your warning I obviously didn't imagine the little stabs in Ziva's direction. It just leaves me with a question - is she just being stupid or mean?

I love the part with the bear - especially because you didn't let him fight the bear. I love hurt!Tony and him beating the odds, but somehow it's more fun this way!

Also - so cool letting him remember things Tim told him - and their whole laughing together part? Much love for that.

Abby's declaration was so heartbreaking thinking about. I mean, even if he build a new life without the people he knew from before and were happy with it, they would always remember the before. I'm glad they made up again!

Great work!
Jesco123 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Seriously, I love your eye for details. It's the little things that make the difference in a story - like the pitchfork, the thing about the war horses not wanting to step on the fallen or Tony knowing about getting out of the trunk. It's just amazing and wonderful.

Hm, seems the tension between Ziva and Tony isn't gone completely (and no, I don't mean in a romantic kind of way.
Jesco123 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Gotta love Danielle! Not cowering before Gibbs but being there for Tony, that's how it's supposed to be. And the moment with Ziva? Bittersweet (at least for those who'd want more for them :))

You know, we all should be glad that you like writing fanfic and aren't trying to be a criminal mastermind, it seems you would totally be able to do so. Your cases are intricate, but not overly long-winded and not too tangled to understand.
Jesco123 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I guess you rescued the team here. At least they admit they might have not behaved well. Although, that just helps with the right now, not with the back then. Anyway...poor Tony, remembering all the bad stuff first.

It's interesting - with his memories all jumbled up he wonders how Ziva can still call him a friend after he'd killed Rivkin. I would always ask the question the other way around - how can he still call her friend after how she's treated him in Israel or after Somalia. And oops, not what's supposed to be the subject here.

Now, the case has just gotten interesting. Wait, correction. Even more so.
Jesco123 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
You know, it so often happens that I love a first chapter and get hooked and then the second chapter just doesn't measure up. Here? I love the second chapter even more than the first one. I love the fact that it's a Gibbs and Tony alone chapter, I love how Gibbs manages to have Tony remember little things, little important things like the rules, Tony calling him Gibbs.

And (since I'm petty that way) I like the part about Ziva and McGee - like Ziva looks like she owns him . You point out these little things I don't like about them or what they do I don't support and let Gibbs say something or think something that shows how unfair/wrong/mean they're behaving at these occasions. Totally love it.

And a very interesting way to learn about the case. I so want to know what happened :)
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So, I've started checking what else you've written (and found I've already read and loved some and haven't told you, bad me :() - and there is this.

I love how you've written it from Tony's POV, usually you see it from the other's POV. I also love how Tony doesn't really remember anything, but still has an inkling of what the others feel. The interesting question for me here is - is that because he subconsciously remembers or is it because he's simply that good at what he does - in this case reading people. Hm, I'd say a combination (what can I say, I adore Tony ;)).

I really wanted to pinch the nurse for guiltying him into letting the others in. Isn't her job to take care of Tony? Does she not understand that he doesn't remember? Stupid nurse. And then I wanted to slap Ziva. And Tim for what he said at the end. Like, really? Unbelievable.

Gibbs seems to get it at least...I really like him here.

Gotta go...more to read.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Hmm glad his memory cane back
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Very good. Very good
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Wow very awesome I want to see more
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice beginning
earthdragon chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I really like this little story and I particularly like the potential Tabby relationship at the end, something which I don't think is explored enough. After all, Tony and Abby have known each other for a long time and have always been close friends. Ziva does come over as smug in the series. Yes, she is a good agent, but I find her arrogant and somewhat cold - I can only think that the writers of NCIS are pushing for a TIVA relationship because she is so photogenic.

Nice that Tim and Tony have a brotherly relationship in this story, and it's nice to see Papa Gibbs in full protective mode.
USAFChief chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Well, I think it was a bit convoluted but a fine tale none the less. I really think that if you haven't already, you need to revisit this tale and take Tony and Ziva back to the stables and a visit to Selwyn. Give them some space to rest and get their relationship back to at least a neutral place where they can interact with more equality between them. I like the brotherhood thing between Tony and Tim, and I'd like to read an equally successful, professional relationship between Ziva and Tony. You've probably already cured that in a later story, though.

My best regards,

Lidil chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
My Abby.

XX-Samantha-XX chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Another great one scouse :D i really loved the Tony and Gibbs aspect in this one :D Gibbs was very understanding and i love love loved that Tony always trusted Gibbs throughout hehe, poor poor Tony tho, not remembering anything to start with and then only the bad bits first...poor thing, just makes me want to steal him away and keep him wrapped up in cotton woll...i'm fairly certain that you would help me do it too haha ! we'd keep him safe from his mean team (Ziva mainly) muwahahahaha...wouldnt we? haha

Again great job, i had to re-start this one but it was well worth it :D
Proseac chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
Here I am at last, weighing in on the last couple of amazing chappies.

You certainly do know how to WHUMP poor ol' Tony...I'm hurting all over just thinking about it. (Doesn't help that I have a tension headache at the moment...) And he had his share of emotional whump in this one, too. You've really drilled into the essence of why we love him - his deep insecurity that he loves to hide behind that cool and clever exterior.

Love cuddly!Abby, clueless!Ziva and PapaBear!Gibbs. Emily Clark bit was priceless - young Tony stuck in a trunk with a geeky girl! Ha!

I know you're working on a sequel now, so it's off to read the next bit...:)