Reviews for Birds Of A Feather
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Tracks is so wonderful in this, it makes me want to cry. Honest, and sarcastic, and still an Autobot. Excellent!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Even if it doesn't go anywhere, this was a very coherent continuation. As with the one chapter I reviewed in What Goes Around, I appreciated that you made the Autobots come across as a bit less perfect. It makes a lot of sense that there would be those within who are less than pleased with their own faction, and the reasons given are definitely plausible.
Knocks chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
For something you wrote at 3am, it's remarkably well done. Thank you for sharing it!
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yes, yes, yes!

Watching the cartoons, I do see H&M sometimes acting, well, high & mighty.

I enjoyed this little update very much, and was surprised (although I shouldn't have been) at the members of this very exclusive club.

I had thought that at least Prowl would be treating Sides decently because in the end, he did come clean.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Very nice indeed! And "Monkey," may I say, was a masterpiece.
yoong chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I really didn't expect Tracks, of all people, to understand and sympathize Sideswipe. You made me see a new light in his character. And I'm happy to see poor Sideswipe getting a chance to have friends again ]
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was a nice little sequel. You might have revealed more about Tracks than Sideswipe, but! We did get a taste of what Sides is experiencing from his fellow Autobots through Tracks. Also, I love the insight into Tracks opinion on Sides' matter, and the fact that he feels (as do I) that Prime is being unjust about the whole ordeal.

I'm glad you wrote it. :)