Reviews for Ticklish
It was so adorable
MysteriousGal10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That was so cute!
margaret chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
i know rapunzel is not dumb and inlove with eugene but why is every girls feet in fictions are ticklish? well mine is not. and one last point rapunzel has fire powers and she is trying to get rid of eugene out of newyork in the usa.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was great!
swagg chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved it i thought it was super cute
TheHakuryu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
please make another one with only her feet tickled
drakekurtzlover101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
best tickling fic ever you sould write another but with alot more tickling
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great story loved it maby next time make one where he tickles her sides belly and belly button
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw! That was super adorabibble! I loved it!
Ticklish1000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
tickle stories make me tingle...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
cool can u make one where the maario bros get tickled
taylortot chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Your superawesometastic review on my story made me want to check out some of your stuff and. . .I can't help it. I think I'm in love xD

This story was adorable. So so so so so so so so cute. I could totally see all of this happening as it would in the movie. It's sad to think that Rapunzel has never been tickled before, especially since it's sort of affectionate. Gothel is a jerkface -_-

Haha, anyways. Awesome story. Faved. And I'm so totally off to read more of your Tangled stuff :D

Taylor xoxo
kind and carring chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
he should have tickled her armpits too lol can you put that in this story
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was really good. :) It made me laugh. I think you did really good on characterization. You did really well, I promise. And when I make a promise, I never EVER break that promise... EVER! Just so you know. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel