Reviews for Accidentally on Purpose
astriotes draco chapter 3 . 4/6
you should do a cop fic like this but add khan as a criminal. your really good and hope you right more! lol! :)
Weskers TARDIS chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Okay, if I start talking about how much I LOVED this, the review would be like 12 paragraphs long... so I'm just gonna say that I think it was very creative to put McCoy in the place of a grumpy old police officer partnered up with Kirk. I love how Kirk acts so childish and McCoy doesn't seem to give a damn in the world about anything. :) Amazing new perspective.
shadowsontherun chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Ah that was amazing! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Good grief where did you get that sense of humour of yours? Your taser-the-partner plot was the icing on cake! Everyone's reactions were amazing! Haha can't wait to go and read your other cop stories!
FORD B chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I'd say Kirk gets a big slap and no date, and McCoy more than wins. Great read!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Oh lord, I can't believe you included a Tommy Boy reference! That was seriously awesome! -cackles- Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you're going to do in this universe, even if it's totally distracted you from stuff you should be finishing. :P
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
What do you mean: 'Fin'? I took french. That better not be 'fin' for the story, just 'fin' for the chapter. This is way too good and I'm enjoying it way too much for this to be 'fin'.

So, yeah, keep writing. No more 'fin'. Not for many, many chapters. - RA
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
YAY! I'm glad to see you finish something! This was adorable and funny. I can't wait to see what these two get into with your next little short shot. :D I love Chris Pike. He's amazing as always. And yes your Pike!muse is a total attention...whore? right. I think that's the word to use. Can't wait to see you start the next one.

Cheers

Best!

Spacie!
passionfornight chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
That was cute. I have a feeling that McCoy might lose that bet. But I also have a feeling that he wouldn't be washing the cars alone.
laureas chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Oh Man! Gix, you're flying! Whoa.. Snark city. Seems that you've got NuKirk and NuMcCoy down pat. Got to stress the difference cause as a TOS fan, I know that Jim never pissed Bones off that bad.. or got caught up in prank wars. Unless of course it was a team up by them both on Spock (growls at the thought) But I guess That's I can stand the idea of Kirk and McCoy in an AU setting.
bookdragon01 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
LOL! Can't wait for this to play out.
FuzzySeduction chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Awww, I love this! It's such a perfect situation for them. Haha.

I especially love how their bickering was caught over the radio, and when the rookies were described when they entered the apartment.

x3.
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
So Gix, I like it. I like it a lot. I can't wait to see the lieutenant Pike and perhaps a little of Jo. :D Keep up the good work.

Spacie
bookdragon01 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Oh my. Loved it and am looking forward to the next chapter with Pike.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
So Bones got his nose busted and Jim got tasered in the ass...-cackles- I love it! XD
FORD B chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hard to see them as something other than officers in Starfleet, but it was a good and funny read.