Reviews for Heads Will Roll
laorart chapter 16 . 11/9/2019
well
shall I say one of the only fanfiction with a deepness in it
and that explore the universe and don't settle down to only on "manichéen" relationship type
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Really cute story… Totally stayed in character absolutely loved Gwaine and Carrow… I also like the fact that Arthur was able to pull his head out of his ass somewhat. Even though I did not enjoy him punching Merlin in the face and I thought that he probably should've asked Merlin some more questions which I'm hoping that if there is a sequel he will eventually do when they return to Camelot. I also will be reading the sequel. If there is what thanks for the great story! :-)
-LdyJulanna
RavenImperatrix chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Very fun, and I love the freaky darlings- LoEG for the win!
Notrandomatall chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Oh my gosh I love this story please continue it! I love everything about it!
Not only the story itself but your wording, descriptions, and, well, everything!
alesia.ysador chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
So far this is the best casefic/adventure-ish fic I've read in the fandom and I'm only a third of the way in. Wow.
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Just got to say, I loved it!

No but seriously, I am not really inclined to read stories with a promiment role for OC's (as most are whiny and annoying) but you seriously made me LOVE Carrow! Who would've thought?
Such a strong, annoying though caring person.. And our lovely Gwaine, I indeed think they are perfect for each other!
Everyone was very into character, but at the same time written very original. You used the basics of their interaction and gave it your own twist. And Arthur, thank you for not throwing Merlin on the pyre :P (Though I had not expected it anyway, big old softie he is).

The fact that you managed to make the 'Arthur and Merlin go on an adventure and meet bandits' plot into an engaging story deserves praise. I am definitely checking out the sequel (and your other stories ) Thank you for writing!
Rasei chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
You did legit kill someone. You killed a bunch of knights. I love the story, and highly enjoyed Carrow.

I really like the story.
Cba to login chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Just wanted to drop a quick note saying just how amazingly you wrote and portrayed Carrow. I tend to either dislike/be indifferent at best to OCs but every so often, one pops up that I adore so much, the show and other stories suddenly seem like they'd be much better with the new character in them. Carrow is one of them. She's complex, her humour didn't fall flat on its face and come across as annoying and she was just all round awesome :3 also the plot line itself was just amazing. You should seriously publish some original writing (if you haven't already) because I felt the plot and Carrow were much deeper and far more complex than the canon characters and plots. Much love and admiration. Insertwittynamehere
chele the original chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Good story!
chele the original chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
well that went better than I thought it would.
The reveal.
Carrow and Gwaine are good for each other.
chele the original chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
That's a nice way to repay someone for getting you out of a nightmare ...NOT. I say put her back in Merlin.
chele the original chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Well at least Arthur asked a good question ,even iof it was deemed useful.
servant123 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
:) :) ;D
servant123 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
:) :) :)
servant123 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Amazing work :) I love how you wrote the responses of all the key players; I think you did a great job keeping them all to character. I also think you did a fabulous job with the fight scenes. They were easy to visualize and follow without being oversimplified and/or lacking in detail. Fabulous work. And the ending was a nice new twist to the story ;) I *heart*. I support this ship ;) I'm stoked to see where you'll take this story from here. There's still seven more chapters! Woot! Seriously stoke-worthy writing you've got going on here ;) Keep up the awesome work!
God bless *heart* :D