Reviews for A Reply To A Letter
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I love this. I'm a sucker for house elves, the more outrageous the better.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Definitely crazy, but enjoyable to read.
rell chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
that was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i like it.
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
A very original and creative idea! I love it!
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my yes, this is an immensely enjoyable story. It is also definitely craziness. You have a real talent for writing humor.

Be sure to keep indulging your natural craziness in such amusing ways.

-.-
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You do know that Snape wasn't a villain don't you?
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
lol thats awesome
mir chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A perfect delivery of a completely bonkers mix of HP and Discworld.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
My thoughts? Awesome.

Dobby? Well, I guess I can see it that somehow he ended up taking the brunt of the prophecy, which rebound like off a mirror. In theory, he must be Harry Potter. On another side, he took the 'sock of his master' which wrapped him in Harry's magic. Since he is the nearest bit of Magic!Harry, Dobby was Harry according to the hat.

Licensing fee? That is one of those things that makes no sense to me whatsoever-in the way that for all the Potter gimmicks out there, Harry got nothing of it. I'm sure it makes a creepy bit of sense that Dumbles mailblocked him and everything either got returned or put in an empty classroom somewhere, but... wouldn't someone think something?

Anywho, love the Oooks.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
funny and humorous
bbqveale chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
brilliant so strange but very compelling would love to read a story about his life on the discworld please
Cateagle chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Damn, that was an inspired bit of craziness that works just perfectly in this case. Methinks there was one surprised Tom when a house elf took out his anchors and him (though I suspect Albus never, ever, considered *this* approach to "the power he knows not"). I rather suspect that wixarding Britain is about to enter truly "interesting" times.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I know nothing whatsoever about Discworld but this was incredibly entertaining.
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Dobby with harem? That's wrong on so many levels...