Reviews for The Whole Truth
september.again chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Please continue this! I loved neal and alex's backstory.
Devils'Darling chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I'm a huge Neal/Alex fan, so anything of theirs makes me happy :) But I especially loved this one because of how it shows the present and the backstory of their relationship. LOVE that they met as teenagers and grew from there, and Alex planting the idea in his head that Kate was responsible for their failure. The fact that she said, together we never fail is so true and so brilliant. Just a couple grammer issues: a comma every now and then would make it clearer, and some sentences are confusing but other than that, it's well-written and intriguing storyline. Please continue!
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
plz update... I love this story
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
please continue.

i love teenaged Neal and Alex
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Cliffhanger. Yuck. Great chapter I hope you update soon :)

-Megs
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Ahh...great job! I love this fic!
yasmina9 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
'Who's next' indeed. Looking at the Under the Radar pics, seems to be Neal, Alex and Peter... Update soon please.
morgo7kc chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
great chapter!
soccerwriter chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Update really good
Duffy1 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Very good.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Cool! I hope you update soon. Really good!

-Megs
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
ahh.I agreed that there should have been more to the Alex & Neal backstory, so I really like this fic! Update soon
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I agree. I think their is more to Neal & Alex that the writers & Neal aren't telling us. But, in TV guide magazine, they said another flashback episode might be coming up in the next season & we will get a lot deeper into the characters.
LexiieHunteR chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hey! This is such a great fic, Congratulations :D

I agree with you I felt it didn't match what we were previously shown about Alex and I remember some phrases like:

1x11: "Just like the old times" Neal when alex is taking off her clothes or in the end when she says "you and I have too much of the history to start fresh Neal"

1x13: "when do you become so distrusting" (neal) "when with happened with kate" (alex) and that sounds like they had a love triangle.

Also in copycat caffrey he worried about her and tells that "You know I don't let anything happen to you" and in point black Mozz and Neal knows her modus operandiand looks like they know each other since a lot of time ago so yes I totally support you, she seemed to be a lot more than a one night stand.

Please write asap :D
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great start to what I hope will be more. This does make a lot of sense.