Reviews for Forever
malfoysminx chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I pretty much never read main character death fics, I hate them, but this was just, guh! Beautiful. Though I will say I'm glad of the companion piece on LJ, makes everything all better in the end!
XxoddxonexoutxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I knew I was going to cry as soon as I clicked on this story, and cry I did. I was a little confused at first but when it clicked I immediately teared up. That's a mark of a good author.
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh this was so beautiful and so, so sad. Thank you. Simply lovely.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
absolutely beautiful.
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ok, so I triple dog dare you NEVER TO KILL DRACO AGAIN! Sheesh. I lose internet for a week and the whole world goes crazy! *glares*

ps

It's beautifully written, sweets. *muah*
rmhale chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
You just ripped out my heart. Why didn't I read the author note? Because I'm sick and an idiot! I'm gonna go cry all day now, thank you.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I swear you know all the buttons to press to get me WEEPING. ABSOLUTELY WEEPING. Truly you write the most beautiful drarry's. This, I know it'll sound weird but I think it's my favorite yet. It BROKE me with these lines...

I see you reach for my pillow, hugging it tightly to your chest and I want to remove all of your pain.

I think I could, if only I could touch you once more.

GAH! I just. I loved it. I can picture Lucius being so mad, so insane with hatred and loss that he'd want to do the same to Harry, not caring that it was his son he was killing.

You are FABULOUS! xo
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love your refusal to back down from a challenge, your "ooooh reeeeeaaally?" and the blood and guts. Well done!
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
What a poetic way to describe a death! For some reasons I was expecting Harry to kill draco (don't mind me) but the way you put is way better. I like the subtle way you have to explain the bloodiest part without actually saying anything!

Nice job!

So... you said - and I quote - "Someone extends a challenge and I accept with the maturity of a 13 year old boy." How about my smurf/yoda smut scene then? Should I enroll vamps to motivate you :D

Seren
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*cries* OMG this was beautiful and I guess the person who issued you the challenge can eat it...lol

I don't like death fics, they make me cry and rightly so Draco & Harry should be together forever... :) This was a great one though. Not only do you feel Harry's pain but you also feel Draco's at not being able to be with Harry. *sigh*

I will be reading more of your Drarry in the future (as long as they are complete) (Sorry on no Twilight but I just can't go there...lol)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Well hell, that was heartbreaking. Beautifully written.

And yes, it left me a sobbing, teary mess.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oooh, viscera :D That was gorgeous, honey, sorry, no prize for inducing vamp-tears, but the sexy bits turned me on nicely :)

I'm going to go away and think of something crazy to dare you to do...
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Seriously, that's beautiful and heartbreaking. And you know I rarely read HP fics. Brilliant stuff, well done.