Reviews for Unexpected Alliances
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 3/14
I know what you mean when say you're convinced you're still a five year old in a pink dress. I'm still a little girl at heart in some ways myself. There are some things that we never grow out of.
TheGreat03 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
i like your titles
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
LOVED IT!

Not gonna lie...I'm interested in the "other matters" in which Leana helped Rapunzel.

This was a wonderfully written story and I enjoyed every second of it!
Over the Weather chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Good Job! This story is really fun to read! I can't wait to read your next one!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Aw! Yay! Happy endings are upon us again! So, this was a STUPENDOUS story! I loved every bit of it, and you're a totally amazing writer. Holla!

Deliahgirl chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
This story was so sweet! 3 I LOVE IT. It's amazing to me how you manage to keep them in character and it makes me love it more.

Your writing is awesome. I hope you write some more stories! :)
My Friend Mr Floor chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
Ahhh! You finally finished it! Luckily, you have Flynns story going so I'm not to upset ;)

You have done quite exceptionally with this series. I absolutely love it!

Until next time,
Deliahgirl chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Gah! Cuuuute! I'm so happy Eugene gave his dad a chance! That's awesome! Everything is alright! I'm SO happy! 3

Great job!
Deliahgirl chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
I DESPISE LORCAN! That stupid~He doesn't deserve the title of prince! _

This story is getting intense! I can't wait to see why Leane's is Leane! :) I bet his sister does something wonderful and awesome! haha.

The writing is still amazing and the characters are wonderful. :D Awesome job!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Flynn and Rapunzel forever.
Over the Weather chapter 21 . 4/9/2011
yeah! You're such a good writer! You are AWESOME! Thank you for giving me something to do that fills my boring weeks and weekends!
My Friend Mr Floor chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
I'm undeniably pleased with this chapter. Especially when Lorcan died. Oh bother. And I LOVED the proposal. Loved it.

I'm also having a sense of deja vu ;) I can't beloved its the last chapter. But I can't even describe how excited I am for Chasing Daydreams. Ahhhhh! This is so awesome. I've been wondering if you were going to ever right one from his POV. Anyhoo, update ASAP :)
Runforthestairs chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Oh! A very beautifully written chapter. It was very heart warming and sweet and it left me smiling. _

Locan? Dead? Alas. No sequals to this story arc. ;) But I'm sure that you will come up with another story that is just as amazing, intruiguing, and well-written as this one.

You are a fantastic author. Don't stop writing. _
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
OMG! Have I ever told you how much I love this story? Because it's true, I do. Great chapter, and I can't wait for the epilogue. Holla!

KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
OMG! This story is epic, you are epic, and the next chapter will definitely be epic! So please, please, PLEASE(!) update soon. You are awesome :) Holla!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »