Reviews for Unexpected Alliances
TheGreat03 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
i like your titles
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013

Not gonna lie...I'm interested in the "other matters" in which Leana helped Rapunzel.

This was a wonderfully written story and I enjoyed every second of it!
Over the Weather chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Good Job! This story is really fun to read! I can't wait to read your next one!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Aw! Yay! Happy endings are upon us again! So, this was a STUPENDOUS story! I loved every bit of it, and you're a totally amazing writer. Holla!

Deliahgirl chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
This story was so sweet! 3 I LOVE IT. It's amazing to me how you manage to keep them in character and it makes me love it more.

Your writing is awesome. I hope you write some more stories! :)
My Friend Mr Floor chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
Ahhh! You finally finished it! Luckily, you have Flynns story going so I'm not to upset ;)

You have done quite exceptionally with this series. I absolutely love it!

Until next time,
Deliahgirl chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Gah! Cuuuute! I'm so happy Eugene gave his dad a chance! That's awesome! Everything is alright! I'm SO happy! 3

Great job!
Deliahgirl chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
I DESPISE LORCAN! That stupid~He doesn't deserve the title of prince! _

This story is getting intense! I can't wait to see why Leane's is Leane! :) I bet his sister does something wonderful and awesome! haha.

The writing is still amazing and the characters are wonderful. :D Awesome job!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Flynn and Rapunzel forever.
Over the Weather chapter 21 . 4/9/2011
yeah! You're such a good writer! You are AWESOME! Thank you for giving me something to do that fills my boring weeks and weekends!
My Friend Mr Floor chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
I'm undeniably pleased with this chapter. Especially when Lorcan died. Oh bother. And I LOVED the proposal. Loved it.

I'm also having a sense of deja vu ;) I can't beloved its the last chapter. But I can't even describe how excited I am for Chasing Daydreams. Ahhhhh! This is so awesome. I've been wondering if you were going to ever right one from his POV. Anyhoo, update ASAP :)
Runforthestairs chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Oh! A very beautifully written chapter. It was very heart warming and sweet and it left me smiling. _

Locan? Dead? Alas. No sequals to this story arc. ;) But I'm sure that you will come up with another story that is just as amazing, intruiguing, and well-written as this one.

You are a fantastic author. Don't stop writing. _
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
OMG! Have I ever told you how much I love this story? Because it's true, I do. Great chapter, and I can't wait for the epilogue. Holla!

KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
OMG! This story is epic, you are epic, and the next chapter will definitely be epic! So please, please, PLEASE(!) update soon. You are awesome :) Holla!

MMShadow chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I was wondering, since you majored in history, if you believe that the movie took place in the 1500s, how could there be pianos? I know from music class that the first pianos weren't invented until the 17 or 1800s. I'm not questioning your knowledge, it could be inaccuracy on the movie's part to make it more interesting. But I've been wondering that.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »