Reviews for The Love Game
chickenspaz911 chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
omg i love this fic its awesome! i noticed that u already finished ur other parts in ur series so ill read those 2 ur a really really good author...keep up the good work and u should write another fic soon!
naomi chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
good story. but please continue.
sapphiretwilight chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
wow...really good story! hehe you might want to try putting some sort of divider between focuses on different characters though...like * or !
Ali chapter 12 . 5/15/2003
WOW...what a great story...I look forward to reading more of your fanfic
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2002
why, why, why did you have to make Liz pregnant? I'm quite sure that wouldn't actually happen, cos Conner is...well, Conner and Liz is definitely too sensible to do anything like that...but I guess they were drunk, so...oh, well. Great story, anyway. can't wait to read more!
Buzzy Bee chapter 12 . 8/4/2002
Cool! I'll definetly read the sequel!

You are such a good writer! Keep writing!
WillowBear chapter 12 . 4/25/2002
I love sweet valley high books, and SY is awesome too, this fanfic is very well written and I am going to enjoy reading the next part, keep up the good work.
Candy88 chapter 12 . 3/28/2002
GIRL! You have a talent for writing! I read all the chapters..I couldn't put the mouse down! LOL. I love your stories. I'm going to reda the next one, plz IM me Thanks! :)
almostyourangel chapter 12 . 3/27/2002
O_O! WHAT? AND THE SEQUEL ISN'T STARTED YET? YOU HORRID, HORRID GIRL! *Screeches* Write more soon before I have a heart attack, hunni!