Reviews for Spring
Torri012 chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Oh, what a wonderful story. I wish though that she would've picked James... even though he's sort of a womanizer - I prefere him. Only today I watched the episode where he's completelly losing track of his life because of her refusing him and telling him to wait. I felt so sorry for him... but at the same time it was soooo romantic 3

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this great piece of work! :)
A-Stretched-Mind chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
well this is lovely. i always rather enjoy a good dorcas cisis. the story was nice and lengthy, ust the way i like 'em. isn't gabriel charming! but this made me realize i actually dont know why she likes him other than he is handsome and as minnie so wisley put it- he's a man man- and he is the guy around her age in town. the only thing that i wouldn't have added was i doubt miss lane would have had that whole affair with james and then go home and tell gabriel she loved him. but it was a great story anyway! add more stories, i love your work!
gypsy rosalie chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Loved this story! I too by the end of the series liked Dorcas and Gabriel together, and I'm glad it worked out happily for everyone in the end, even James :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
Lovely ending to a wonderfully written story.
Redflow chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
I'm glad you've added a new chapter. I've been checking every week hoping you would and i'm not disappionted :P I cant wait for the next one hope its soon! Keep up the good work
Danielle chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
Uh oh what is Gabriel going to do? Love it but please don't make us wait too long :)
Elise chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Oh what a terrible note to stop on! :O Please continue! I'm desperate to know how this will turn out!
FunkyMonkey86 chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
Ummm...continue...please? ;)

I really do like Gabriel and I think he needs to be loved properly by someone, someone who really cares for him.

I hope they still end up together in your story but I also like James a lot...

Your story continues to be great :)
Redflow chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
A rather shocking chapter but i love it ha :P Can't wait to find out whether the prim and proper miss lane actually agree's and I do hope that gabriel finds out about the interaction between the two ;D Keep writing im one reader who really cant wait for more!
Googly chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
HOLY CRAP! I was not expecting that, but I can't wait to find out Dorcas' response and to know what happened to Gabriel :)

Keep up the good work
emzie909 chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
i love this

get in there James!

update soon
Raven chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
Ooo, very good, I wasn't expecting that.
emily chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
aww poor I dont thin we have ever seen her break down on the show
Emmy chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
awwww, poor Dorcas I really want to know what's going inside her head and what she's thinking :)

I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon - I can't deal with being left with a sad Dorcas for too long ;)
RH lover 11 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
it's about 2:30am here, where i am still up reading this fic, just read it all through and i need more, i love both mr jd and gabriel, probs mr jd more, but he is so arogant sometimes that i want gabriel to win dorcas' heart, o such a hard decision to make, anyway ill let you choose, thanks for this its filling the hole left by no more lark rise! keep writing :P
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »