Reviews for Realize
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Damn... call me stupid, but I don't get the pun between her name and the words ;

But hell, this was super cute ;)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really enjoyed that, but I must say its alittle exteem going from the person not knowing you love them straight to engaged.
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I loved the last line! It IS a good thing that they kissed on their wedding day :D

The proposal idea was good as a birthday present. You have all the good ideas, eh?
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I simple love it! This is me trying to write in English; I hope that you understand my words! XD
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011

i feel like crying, that was so cute. Awww Neji ur so sweet! Lol. Thumbs up! Great job. 10/10 as always! Purr-fect!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You are offically one of my favourite authors
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So beautiful! Amazing story once again!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this was so cute and sweet, it's perfect for frosting!

Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011

Awwww! x333 I can totally relate to Tenten at the beginning. I would HATE for my practical BF not to remember my b-day Dx

But wow, the turn of events! This was precious! . Aww! I was practically squealing by the end! 33 Beautiful, remarkable work! LOVE IT!
I C Y U R O K chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
really cute
kenzinator chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww...That was extremely sweet!
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I'm sorry; today I am not in the best condition to write a review. I normally would have a decent block of text to offer you but at this point in time, I'll just make this short:

There's always a certain quality vs. quantity debate going on in most writer's heads when they decide to publish/update stuff. But gee, woman, you've got the best of both worlds! Of everything that I've read out of your collection of works, all are rather consistently excellent as they are frequent, and this was no exception.

This oneshot was very lyrical, and even more so when Tchaikovsky is playing the the background!
naash chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was beautiful. i love the romance it wasnt cheesy. and there was so much yearning and love and attraction between them, i felt it all.

i always do look forward to your stories. and i do think you deserve more reviews than just 7

hihimakino chapter 1 . 1/31/2011

I liked that

"thank god"
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

I really don't have any other words for this~

Love you~