Reviews for Signs
moanmp chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
awesome, always enjoy stories from an outside perspective
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
awwwww, this is so cute.
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
WOOOOOO! Love it!

"Well, you're awful at keeping secrets then." Blair decides, but she's looking happier than before, no more tears, maybe even the hint of a smile.

This line is just so cute! Serena came through and gave her friend some much needed happiness.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is damn sweet and wonderful. I really liked that this is from Serena's perspective. I wonder how she *will* react if it happens for them. I'm really anxious for it to happen and now I'm curious about her reaction. You def. got me thinking! Great Job :)

Seravia chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I've been wondering what could happen with Dan and Blair since the whole Juliet thing started. I completely agree with your views about Serena's feelings and how Dan and Blair feel. Serena does seem to think Dan will always be there, no matter what. Not that he's given her any indication otherwise... but that's a totally different topic.

I'm very much a C/B fan, but I find Dan/Blair so intriguing. The two are more similar than someone might think at first sight. I loved when you wrote,

"And then the realization hits her, there's this look on his face when he talks about her best friend. She's familiar with that look, it's how he used to look at her, and she just knows.

"You like her.""

That was simply adorable, and I can imagine it so clearly.

A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2011

Mostly because it's a Dair fic and partly because serena wasn't a total beyotch, clueless yes, b*itchy no. lol
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great story. I love Dair and Serena was written very well I think. The initial jealousy with her coming round in the end was very in character.
coconut13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
First of all, YAY DAIR. Second, Nate was hilariously in-character, I can totally imagine him smirking when Dan is asking him Blair-questions.

I love your Serena, she's like season 1 Serena again. Kind, compassionate, looking out for her friends.

Great job, I really enjoyed this!
toocrazy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
could you maybe do the Nate version? ;p
Cascia chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I like this fict... Maybe a Chapter 2 with POV Chuck!¿?

Calendar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
One of my favorite viewpoints is from a third-party character on a couple, and you nailed it. Serena's hard to pin down, sometimes, but you really embodied her here. She usually is pretty jealous at first, but she does love her friends and wants the best for them. Talking to Dan, seeing Blair... I could see her softening just the way you wrote her. And giving Blair that final push! I loved this viewpoint.

And then at the end, having Nate comfort her through that little bit of wistfulness she must be feeling, even while being happy for them. Perfect ending!
perfangel5655 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this was very fun to read. I loved it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was really great to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
BimboBoop chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is so well written, I absolutely loved it. I would love to see a companion piece with the relationship from Chuck's perspective. He would so hire a hit man, or at least consider it.

Serena would totally rat out Dan's feelings to Blair too. It's just what best friends do.

Loved this.
Mansah chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was a really nice story, I really liked Dan and Serena's conversation. And I think you portrayed Blair's issues post Chcuk very nicely, no melodrama but still hurting in a very real, natural way...