Reviews for Never Let Them See You’re Hurt
DuelMadnessSetoKaiba chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
pick this story up again! i wanna know if McGill and Larson r on the new team! why r they in iceland now?
Cimmy chapter 14 . 12/13/2002
I just read the whole story, and I think it's very good. Congrats on being nominated!
rumor chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Reily, the Hawks & Iceland? I know you're all about Banksie angst, but GAWD! That HAS to be his worst nightmare. :) Can't wait to see the ensuing storm. Later!
Icebox chapter 14 . 6/10/2002
aww, heck no. The Ducks better start hurtin somethin
Jessica chapter 13 . 6/2/2002
Cool Story! Can't wait until I can read more of it!
Shamrock O'Malley chapter 13 . 5/31/2002
i had thought this was finished so i hadn't read these last few chapters. i am hooked and want to know what is going to happen next. although i from my perception from the movie, the ducks wouldn't have had to hide from iceland. well no one but the coach...
krAzEexdrAgOn chapter 11 . 4/30/2002
its a great great story... i luv it!
krAzEexdrAgOn chapter 9 . 4/29/2002
its great! hope u write sum more soon!
Graceful Fall chapter 9 . 4/29/2002
Poor Adam having to watch his friends from the side like that! It's hard.
Joyful chapter 8 . 4/19/2002
But I want to know, please? Dude, I seriously want to know what happened to Ieland! Please?
Black Laramie chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
I like this story, and i'd really like to see where it's going! HURRY WITH MORE!
Graceful Fall chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
This is a good story Dana! I wanna know what's happening next.
Icebox chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
lol, return of the fire-ants? or the wonderful 'brownies'? Oh well, write more soon!
Icebox chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
Love it. But where were the Bash Brothers? They never miss a fight! Write more soon!
Icebox chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
lol, go Jesse and Charlie! Poor scouts. Ne ways, nice chapter and WRITE MORE SOON!