Reviews for Distractions
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I'm surprised the wolf was alone. All canines are pack hunters
stephcullen2000 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
Lizzie chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED EVERY WORD
PURE GENIUS
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I think I'm going to have to go through and favourite all your primeval stuff ;)
Peace Heaven chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Hey, good job with the fanfic, nice handling with the characters and great storyline.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Poor Hyenadon. They didn't have to kill it.
Meegan chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Hi so okay that just made it official you are my favourite Jecker -writer coz it is the most in character and probable storylines :D I've read all of your Primeval FF's now and they#re just great :D Love them so you're on my alert page now :D liked the ff where they broke into matt's office :D oh do you have any post s5 ideas? would love to read them ;D
primevalyank chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This is great also! I started by reading your story "let's pretend" and found I like this complete story also, nicely done! I really enjoy the way your dialogue flows without being forced or unnatural for the characters which I totally ship now that I've discovered this series in bbc America ... Look forward to more stories and updates on your existing ones
Shandy777 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aw, this was the best story ever! Of course, I was thinking that after reading the other Jess/Becker stories ... you're the best at writing these two! I love you for creating such adorableness and I love your writing for making me so happy and filled with such adorableness! Ah, the joy of these two!
Shandy777 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Aw! They saved each other! That is so freaking cute!
Shandy777 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I'm evil if I say that I love vulnerable!Becker, aren't I? SMH Anyways, they are so aw! This next chapter is going to be scary!
Shandy777 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Ah, OMG! What is going to happen now!

I think Jess just needs to jump on Becker and just attack that dude. That'll definitely change Becker's mind about not having any relationships! Hehe, I need to get out more if I'm thinking and planning all of this.
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Ah! Oh, no! It's after Jess! This isn't good at all!
Shandy777 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Oh, gosh, wow! That was a very strong chapter that just had your entire attention. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, Jess saved the day! So sweet! Conner is seriously adorable.

And the kiss! Wow! Why, Becker, must you think too much! Ah, the story is brilliant. I heart you and your amazing ability of making these two just so freaking awesome!