Reviews for Distractions
Spirited Mare chapter 7 . 4/13
Loved it! I read the whole thing today and I really enjoyed your story. The characterisation was good, and the whole thing just flowed nicely. Plus, the ending made me feel all mushy so ten points for the feels you gave me there. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I'm surprised the wolf was alone. All canines are pack hunters
stephcullen2000 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
Lizzie chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I think I'm going to have to go through and favourite all your primeval stuff ;)
Peace Heaven chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Hey, good job with the fanfic, nice handling with the characters and great storyline.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Poor Hyenadon. They didn't have to kill it.
Meegan chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Hi so okay that just made it official you are my favourite Jecker -writer coz it is the most in character and probable storylines :D I've read all of your Primeval FF's now and they#re just great :D Love them so you're on my alert page now :D liked the ff where they broke into matt's office :D oh do you have any post s5 ideas? would love to read them ;D
primevalyank chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This is great also! I started by reading your story "let's pretend" and found I like this complete story also, nicely done! I really enjoy the way your dialogue flows without being forced or unnatural for the characters which I totally ship now that I've discovered this series in bbc America ... Look forward to more stories and updates on your existing ones
Shandy777 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aw, this was the best story ever! Of course, I was thinking that after reading the other Jess/Becker stories ... you're the best at writing these two! I love you for creating such adorableness and I love your writing for making me so happy and filled with such adorableness! Ah, the joy of these two!
Shandy777 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Aw! They saved each other! That is so freaking cute!
Shandy777 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I'm evil if I say that I love vulnerable!Becker, aren't I? SMH Anyways, they are so aw! This next chapter is going to be scary!
Shandy777 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Ah, OMG! What is going to happen now!

I think Jess just needs to jump on Becker and just attack that dude. That'll definitely change Becker's mind about not having any relationships! Hehe, I need to get out more if I'm thinking and planning all of this.
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Ah! Oh, no! It's after Jess! This isn't good at all!
Shandy777 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Oh, gosh, wow! That was a very strong chapter that just had your entire attention. I can't wait to see what happens next!