Reviews for Why is it always me?
redvelvet chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
i love it! :D

Go Bade! :D

haha...
Marie S Zachary chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I loved this story. It would b fun 2 co-write a story sure but you have to enable PM (private messaging) first so we can communicate...lol

Seriously I loved the way you wrote that... and thank you for what you said about my story.
just saying chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Sweet. Jade was raped? And Beck knew about it, cause he didnt sound shocked when he spoke of Micheal
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Wonderful!
ChangingEverSlowly chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Just so you know, in the Diddlybops. Beck kisses Jade first. Also in Jade dumps Beck too. Great story though.
aliyah chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
really good but a little to short
Believethedream chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Love it :)
Uhhh chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
So good! :) Maybe go into a little more detail on some things though. but i loved it. Badeforever

(I reviewed the wrong chapter before, sry haha)
Uhhh chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hawtstuff chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
This is wonderful! & im pretty sure that when beck threw jade on the couch, that was what the author was referring as

Physical.
LizGilliesFan chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
finish finish FINISH THIS! I LOVE THIS !

B&J 3333
LongLostLoves chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Aww O.O pleeeeeze update soon
sucker 4 romance chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Great chapter! Update soon! I really want to know what happened the last Jade said i love you and something bad happened, Perhaps she had a problem with an ex-boyfriend? And can you please address Beck getting physical with jade? Cause i really want you to go into detail about that.
Larkika chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I like this story :)

It annoys me how their relationship is so uneven sometimes, so I'm glad someone finally decided to fix it :)

There is one spelling error, you spelled genius wrong, but otherwise the story is really good :)

Keep on writing!