Reviews for The Demise
Lottie chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Could u please please please do a short story on thier life with both kids?! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I like the way that you have written these new characters. It made me even more interested than Katniss' story.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful story - would love to see the story continue as Katniss and Peeta have a baby and Ollie and Stosh return home with their kids.

Keep writing as life allows.
MrsPeetaMellarkxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loveeee it cc
T.H.G.babe chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I just read the whole triology! Awesome(:
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Absolutly brilliant and a good place to finish it . Rather well written for a FanFic too . Only bad thing is Peeta and Katniss should of had children but hey you cant have everything :-) 10/10!
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
OH MY FHAKING GOD IF OLLIE IS PREGNANT WITH CRUZ'S BABY I WILL FIND A STUFFED ANIMAL AND RIP ITS HEAD OFF. Okay done with the yelling at the storyline (not at you) and I don't hate you for all this. It was only like a step away from where Collins took the Peeta/Katniss/Gale thing. Oh by the way, I read your two stories leading up to this one awhile ago but you left the second for awhile and I fell out of phase with Hunger Games fanfiction (this happens to me a lot). But I saw this in the archive and shrieked remembering it. I think I've changed my username since then (it was BlackGothicRose89) but I remember somehow getting my name into your story (I don't remember if it was the first or second), Maree :D glad to finally finish this story!

-Marauders' Snake 3
just.a.blue.jay chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
Aww that was such a great ending! My friend is named Mia, and apparently she had been born into a similar situation like this. Just imagine that her mother was Ollie and her father was Stosh. Her mother had done it with another man (Cruz) and they weren't sure who the father was until Mia was born. She was given the same name for the same reason. I loved the entire story and series and I hope you write more stories like this :)
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
really enjoyed these fics you should do a prequel about katniss and peeta having a baby and life after the breeding centre x
brigrove chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Whatever excuse "necessity" might be for having the forced breeding program at all, there is no excuse for the draconian manner in which it was done or the cruelties inflicted - no visits from family - separation from the babies etc etc, not to mention all the other rules introduced after Gale left. Katniss and Peeta, while pretending to support the kids, actually DID nothing for them. And at the end of the story, there is no punishment for those who did wrong, no acceptance that it was even wrong.

There needs to be a rebellion with those really interested in the kids killing or putting in prison all those who took part in this horror show, including Katniss and Peeta, who were so out of character that they weren't Katniss and Peeta, just two Capitol lackies who happened to have the same names.
brigrove chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
I really liked that chapter. Actually, I've love pretty much everything from Ollie's POV. It's the emasculated Peeta and Katniss I can't stand (Don't know the equivalent word for emasculating a girl!)
brigrove chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Of COURSE they have a choice. If they actually stood up and refused to cooperate, it would be impossible to run the center properly. For sure they can refuse to tell the story Paylor's created for them
brigrove chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Why aren't they doing anything to resist this bastard? Why not tell all the kids to ignore the rules? Why not tell Paylor that they are going to kick him in his room until she removes him.

Why not protest every single rule he imposes to paylor

This story is so incredibly well written that I can't stop reading it, but Katniss and Peeta annoy me SO much!
TLCullen132 chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Hey!

So a my friend and I basically did a read along with each other with your trilogy here. First I want to say overall I thought it was a good story. You had great plot development, action as well as drama and a love story all combined. I felt your whole idea of the Breeding Center was original and could definitely play into the canon aspects of the story were it to continue into the future. Your original characters were well developed, relatable and drew you into the story and I didn't even mind anymore that it wasn't a Peeta and Katniss centric story because I was wondering what's going to happen next with Stosh and Ollie.

My only criticism would be on part of grammar issues. I don't know if you used a beta or not, never seen one mentioned, but using one would have definitely helped polish out the small rough edges, especially catching misspellings and tense issues. If your interested in finding a beta I'd be more than happy to help find you one to go back in and do some polishing.

So thanks for the journey it was an interesting one ;).

-TLC aka Indie Cullen on Facebook

-TLC
Catsally chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not ... *tear* THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!