Reviews for Darker Shades of Reality
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 10/16
Interesting. Really. I've never seen an Assassin Allen fic before this so, it's definitely something. I like the fact that you didn't rush the story, and actually took the time to go through his past. Character development is important after all. And even though I wanted to see the Exorcist's reactions, this is good. It would've been better if it was completed though... It's not even halfway through. -vague wave- You get what I'm saying?
Deugemia chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Hahaha, no more chapters. Dang it.
I will still hope for a new chapter.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Such a moving story! Any feels I had left from watching Shingeki No Kyojin were inevitably smashed once again and I'm still trying to glue them back together. I so didn't see that coming. Sadly, children's minds are easily bendable, because they are still developing and their opinions can change easily. I'm impressed that he didn't go into shock after two people died in front of him. I don't like Jay or Maggie very much, but I guess that's to be expected. I have a hard time liking characters that are mean to someone as adorable as Allen. But he's still semi-attached to Mana, because he's still going by Allen instead of reverting back to Red. Yay!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Wow, I really like this story! I think this last part of the chapter is sad, but I really love it! I agree with you: I don't think Allen would be totally heartless.

I can't wait for the Black Order to get pulled into the story! I love it when the exorcists find Allen instead of Cross in stories, because Allen is being awesome (heartless) without them. Are you making Allen into an exorcist in this story? (I don't really want Allen to be an exorcist, but I'm just wondering)
PoisonousDemon chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I hope you continue the story it is really good
pink9571 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Upload soon!
kyuubi19 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I love the dark Allen. I can't wait until he learns how to use his inecence, and meet any one from the dark order
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Dan man. That was a good first ch. can't wait to see how the rest of the story goes
raven knight01 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Love this story, especially since you started describing how Allen is after the death and not time skipping it. I also like the fact he is training to be a assassin, can't wait to see the black orders reaction. So continue the great work and Plz update soon
TunaSFX chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I think allenshould keep his feelings in for now then after a few more traumatic missions he lets it out. maybe there could be one mission that reminds him of mana?
LightMyBulb chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
ah you need to write more! D:
Orchamus chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
So is Allen still a Noah.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Indeed, definitely interesting.
Serendipital chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
You should definitely continue this; it's awesome.
FastReview chapter 5 . 3/6/2011