Reviews for The Eventually on the Big Screen
sunnyamazing chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
I'm still so fascinated by this, the way you've weaved all of the quotes in together! It's simply awesome.

Oh and brain and heart, still one of the best sayings of all time!
RositaLG chapter 30 . 8/31/2011
Yikes, I put this in my 'To Be Read Later' Folder and then forgot about it. Oh well, I'm here now. With my favorite movie of all time. *grins* Great job!
mendenbar chapter 30 . 8/24/2011
You were right, at this juncture, the line fit Booth better than Hannah.
Katniss730 chapter 30 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad that Hannah is out the picture. I likes one shots but was having trouble reading about her.
EowynGoldberry chapter 30 . 8/24/2011
Glad Hannah is gone.
bones35 chapter 29 . 7/10/2011
Well, I've missed the updates, and i'll admit I like this version better than the TV one. I was very disappointed that HH took us down this path.

Nevertheless, I like the way you handled it.

Good luck in school and, might I add, as a parent, I'm pleased to read that you are focused on school.
ProfeJMarie chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
Aww - she's addicted! And I could see VNM saying that, especially given his now recovering alcoholic status (which is not even "now" anymore, of course, given that he's dead, but, well - you know what I mean).

It'll all work out, Bren. I promise.
anonymous.individual chapter 28 . 6/4/2011
Katniss730 chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
If Hannah comes back to town in the show, Max should def. take her out!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 26 . 5/28/2011
Love, love, love this line: "Sometimes you have to stray from the right path to find your way home," Avalon tries to explain.

Brilliant! *sigh*
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
Sometimes Brennan's brain gets her into trouble. I love you for pointing that out. Also, if Gustavo is available... I mean, who doesn't love a man with a sexy accent and a hot car? ;)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
Awww...thank you for my dedication. :)

Seeing those lines in this context made me squeal in a way that wod have made Laura quite proud. You keep doing it. Each one of these is magical. *sigh*

Wish I could be more coherent, but right now I am a puddle of goo...and we haven't even gotten to "eventually" yet...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
I love Enchanted. *sigh* I may have to watch that one now... Anyway...

I really enjoyed the slut versus hopeless romantic lines. I'm not sure how you are coming up with these, but if I haven't already said it - you're brilliant. This is a ton of fun to read.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
Great sort of throwback to Man in the Fallout Shelter. It's hard to write for the ensemble - even short pieces like this. Amazing.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Wow. Need a minute to stop giggling. I love the quote you picked. That was awesome. I am one of maybe a handful of people (induing yourself) who liked that movie. I think it really sums up dating. As if rejection isn't bad enough, we have to chase our tails to finally get around to it.

And the ending. Oh. My. God. Too funny! I don't know what got the bigger laugh - Angela saving them from listening to Daisy or Daisy and Sweets having public sex. Either way, this was awesome. Thanks for some much needed laughs.