Reviews for Fanon
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You. need. to. continue this.

Time to rant:

Its pretty much pointed out the main points of fanfiction I don't like - near random pairings put together that make character's OOC. Mary Sues are a very good example of the pairings as well.

The transformers fanfiction section so far is rather scary, as I've only recently gotten in to it. I don't think Canon approves of the majority of it. So much of the romance is just plain wrong, as transformers are being, I think the word for it would be, humanized. So far, I've only found one exception to intercourse, and it was fairly unique with next to nothing how us humans breed. I do sincerely hope I find some more like it...

Ok, I think that's enough ranting from me. You can just ignore all of that, I just had to put it in this review somewhere. It probably doesn't make any sense, and I'm not gonna re-read it.

This story has pointed out every flaw I've seen, and I absolutely love the character's reactions to it all. I also seriously have to get into watching G1, as a majority of my transformers info comes from my older brother . ANYWAYS, I can't wait to see Megatron's reaction to all of this, SO UPDATEZ.
Tally chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
haha awesome
TeheWut chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This is great! Please write more! :D
Northwest Sage chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I don't know where to begin... do I comment on how I laughed outloud at the "Meatbags" and "abusive rapist" remarks? Do I let you know how much I enjoyed the Seekers? The awesomeness that was Rumble and Frenzy delving into the dark corners of fandom? It's been mentioned in your reviews before, but I'd like to repeat it: you are one of the most diverse writers on here, and it's always rewarding checking out your stuff. Another home run with this one, friend. I look forward to more!

I realize the above review is much larger than the ones I've been leaving lately, so as a nod to the recent past:

"Funny. As. Hell."
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
First chapter is fantastic! I love the premise and I love how you set things up... I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this. Two Thumbs Up!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Good crack is one of the most difficult things to write, but when it’s so well done as yours, the rewards are quite enjoyable, both for the writer and their readers. This chapter was a total win, cracked up your readers as you intended, and at the same time kept them all the time into the story thanks to the respect and accuracy in which you are portraying the characters. OOC will never be a problem to you, my dear!

Loved the Breakdown moment! I’m really becoming a huge fan of the way you write our favorite paranoid. And you know what? He’s right! He isn’t paranoid all the time! He is not when he recharges, for example :oP

Also your Dead End is adorable, precisely because he’s so in character. Breakdown did well by not answering Dead End’s question, although he has a point. Fatalist as he is, he wouldn’t resource to suicide. What would be the point of ending his life, if he is going to die after all?

Oh, Transformers pregnancy… That is the one thing in a summary that makes me run away as far away as I can from the list of updates on ffnet, that and the Mary Sues… ugh…

Now you have made me think about the things in my stories that could anger the Decepticons… I think they would find some. If you would want, you could trash practically every author in this site and you wouldn’t have too much trouble in finding evidence. We all have our share in the guilt party. You are really being such a lady by not pointing names, or maybe you just don’t know where to start. We are thousands :oP

The guy who gained all my sympathy here was poor Vortex. It was somehow sad to picture him so down… maybe torturing someone would cheer him up, but at this stage, it’s not likely. And now that you mention it, I have never seen him paired with any femme. It’s all mechs, lol! But let’s admit it, there are some very good slash fics of him out there.

Ah, finally Soundwave had to be victimized… Fortunately he has very loyal creations who will slaughter humans to clean his name. And now he is targeting ffnet… No good, no good. Where will we unleash our depravation if not here?

We, the loonies that write fanfiction, should make an act of contrition. So I’ll look for redemption to the eyes of Unicron and I will admit my sins: Transformers making out with humans (just once and I had a point!), slash mentions, some more or less explicit intercourse… Ah, it’s enlightening, but also painful of the self-inflicted kind… At least I hope Thundercracker will have mercy on me. I gave him some good times, and if he lets me live, I will continue to do so. I also confess on writing Skywarp promiscuous… but it’s nice to know he doesn’t mind :oP

I’ll be waiting for the scene of the year: Megatron and Starscream confronting the fact that there are thousands of slash fics written about them. At least Megatron will have the undeniable argument that, in 99.99% of the times, Starscream is his bitch.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'd find it hilarious if Megatron or someone met an army of yaoi-crazed fangirls and go back to their base screaming for help.
lacitar13 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Good one again.

Poor Stunticons! I'm kinda shocked not to see Wildrider as of yet. Though he is the most insane of the bunch.

I'm glad Dead End is taking it in stride.

*pets Vortex and hands him bleach for his mind* Remember, at least it wasn't Screamer!

Rumble and Frenzy - so exactly which way are they on the FIR RIB? Or are they like that piece of art where they tell us it ain't rocket science- he's black, I'm blue?

Err Soundwave does know that even if he shuts down there is still livejournal and deviantart and ygallery and there's even a webpage with just TF stuff, right?

And how long will Starscream be in therapy? And the rest of the cons as well?

can't wait to see what Megatron decides to do! Will be simply destroy the web? Will he threaten to destroy a city? Would the Autobots even try to stop them from destroying a city if they knew why? Will he instead go and kill authors?
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I'm listening to some AC/DC best of while reading this, and it makes a rather good soundtrack.

Anyways - 10 kilo plus reasons for Starscream to take revenge? Only? I know for a fact I committed at least three. *snerk*

Now I wonder how the revenge shall be taken. At least, if this site breaks down, I'll know whose fault it is.
Shadir chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
*cackle* OMG! I can't breathe! *cackle*
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
*claps* Beautiful. This was needed.
Danxe chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Megatron optimus prime. It's going to have to happen. Or megatron starscream.

And now I sort of want a human to come in and be all like, 'shit! They found the fanon!'
The Starscream chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
This is an absolutely brilliant idea! Even though it means I am gonna die rather painfully...I can't help it! I love SS/M and SS/SW! It has to be done!

Really love this! Hurry up with the next chapter or I will direct the Cons to your house instead of mine (not that I know where it is but they will find you!)
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
10,522? Let me guess, you ran a character filter search on Starscream. They should tell the Autobots about it. Methinks even Prime would turn a blind eye if some of his men went bat-s**t over this.

Humankind is doomed.
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
HAHA! They're gonna kill...

One more reason to sestroy all humanity!