Reviews for The Consultant
ahowell1993 chapter 28 . 3/9
I really wish that you would update this story, and I can imagine Rossi telling Spencer that giving him some grandchildren to spoil would be a good way to pay him back.
bookworm2dance chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
Love this story
bookworm2dance chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Love this
Nati chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
Wow! This is a great story. I love everything about it: the tasteful romance, the well researched medical part, and the way to weave in cases from the show. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to write this.
CapeZero chapter 28 . 11/6/2017
I know it has been years since you finished this story, but upon a second reread, I figured the least you deserved was a review.
I absolutely adore this version of Reid, so timid and uncertain, but yet still strong and passionate,
Loved the development of Reid and Prentiss’ relationship, it never felt rushed or unrealistic, which is a common culprit in fan fictions.
Anyways, absolutely wonderful storytelling, very well done!
abitherabii chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
I've re-read this fic many times over the past few years, and everytime I come back to it I make a little prayer that it's been finished, (or uploaded on Live Journal so I can see the complete work of art), but so far I have been unsuccessful :'(

Hoping you can read this, and hoping that you are aware of your talent and the desire we all have for this beautiful story.

Hoping you are well?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/6/2017
Guess their not going to the reunion huh?
ReidFan24-7 chapter 28 . 2/23/2017
One of the best stories I have ever read. Great job with the plot, characterization and all those twists and turns that had my head spinning, and constantly craving for me. Hope you keep writing. Cant wait to check out more of Your stories! :)
ReidFan24-7 chapter 27 . 2/23/2017
Nothing is simple with you is it.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 25 . 2/23/2017
AMAZING. Love the team together!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 24 . 2/23/2017