Reviews for The Consultant
DroogieRN chapter 26 . 2/5
Just beautiful. I hate myself for starting this, knowing it was unfinished and likely abandoned. Have I reviewed before? I can't remember. This is brilliant and generally don't care for AUs, as a rule. If you ever have it in your heart to finish, I know that I for one would be a happy woman. Wow.
Owain1 chapter 28 . 1/21
Loved reading this. Amazing. The stuff with Reid's old classmates was particularly well-done.
MissLuciusNightwings chapter 7 . 1/1
nice. Its cool. been looking 4 a good disabled fic 4 ages
ForeverRainingFire chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
adamtello90 chapter 28 . 11/20/2015
any plans to finish/continue this? :(
GoodGodHenry chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Good advice from Morgan. Amazing illustration from Emily
GoodGodHenry chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Loving the story. Love your way of developing their relationships.
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Intriguing first chapter
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Purple DragonAB chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
This is a great story, I just love and can't wait to find out what happens next. Please, please update I beg of you!
mary chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
Hi! I just have to say how much I love this story and keep checking to see if it's updated, although I know I'll be dissapointed. :(
falconjet chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
I just came across this story again on my favorites list as I just opened a pocket fiction account and have spent the last weeks rereading old favorites. When I saw this story there was a rather large part of me that had hoped that I might have missed an update as the past year has been stressful and chaotic for me. I have loved this story sense it was only 10,000 words long and I truely hope that some day it will be finished.
Miramis chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
Great story, please keep going
m chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
Aaahhhhh. It pains me to see that this story hasn't been updated in so long because I need to know what happens next! Please, please, please update!
DroogieRN chapter 28 . 1/19/2015
This story has been amazing. I read it all in one sitting. I'm sure you have your reasons for not updating, but I would love to see more.