Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Anon chapter 14 . 11/8
I headcanon Tom as really skinny but really tall and totally uncoordinated so I guess it fits. This really is an awesome AU.
Mams chapter 18 . 9/4
I love your story and I hope you will someday add next chapter.
GiveMeRiddle chapter 18 . 6/15
this is fantastic! why have you just left it like that?
VeeVours chapter 18 . 4/21
I would be a hypocrite if I told you that you needed to update because I have some stories that I haven't updated in like years to

But it still doesn't change that in my heart I would love to see more of the story especially after the horrible cliffhanger you left us with anyway it was so fun reading this !
VeeVours chapter 12 . 4/21
Not going to lie I'm really scared for when Tom meets his other grandfather like legitimately meet him
VeeVours chapter 9 . 4/20
Poor Tom he's going to end up in another bad situation
VeeVours chapter 7 . 4/20
It does make you wonder how the grandparents are going to react when they find out that their grandson is going to go to school that they have no idea about
VeeVours chapter 6 . 4/20
Gosh it must get boring after a while because I am just singing the praises of the story and I just can't stop this chapter was immaculate
VeeVours chapter 5 . 4/20
Poor Little Tom
I hope everything works out for him
VeeVours chapter 4 . 4/20
I'm growing more and more in love with your description of Tom Riddle senior with each chapter
VeeVours chapter 3 . 4/20
I honestly don't understand why I have not found the story sooner because this is like really the kind of stuff I look for all the time on the Internet!
VeeVours chapter 2 . 4/20
A bit of a shorter chapter and a cliffhanger at that but still absolutely enjoying the story and I'm only two chapters in
VeeVours chapter 1 . 4/20
I know the story has been in active since 2012
But I have to say I absolutely love this idea and I think your first chapter was amazing !
Charlie'sLooney chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Hi. New reader of your story here and I gotta say that this is brilliant. I'm not sure about anyone else but to me the storyline and characters are really believable, unlike most writer's attempt on making AU Tom Riddle (such as myself :/) Anyway, please update soon. I really hope Tom Sr. would explain to Tom about his mother. I quite fond of the father-sons relationship you created.

Also, hope your jaw is healing. Have a good rest...and then update as fast as you can!

I'm shallow like that. Heh.
Renyo chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I love this story. It has a good father and son relationship. I'm sad that Tom and his father are fighting. Hopefully, they will reconcile.