Reviews for The Love Trinagle
The Grimm Storyteller chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
...Did you write My Immortal?
John Schitlubur chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You bring great shame to the Fan Fiction community, I can't believe you would post this utter garbage here. If I had a bitcoin, I would NOT donate to a charity in your name, that is how much I despise your writing. Please leave and never return you urchin.

- J.S.
ReaperRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
... Geez, what did you type this on? No. 1,get serious about writing and No.2, get a Beta reader.
TripleAAA1183 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Who...What...Why...Just...Wow. There are no words for this.
me chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I bet she chooses Ash. Fail...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Learn how to write.
ShakespeareAddic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Your work is so inspiring. It has gave me the courage to move on to college at age 28 and give up my part-time gig at the strip bar. I think this story has put me on the right track and changed my life. Please write more, this is amazing.
iwatchyousleep chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh my glob dis shiet wuz amahamazin i luv ur wukr. u r sooooooo supa duppppa inspiirng gurl?
twilightlova5673 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey! Great piece! You should check out my first story that Im working on, I'd really appreciate some feedback from a strong writer such as yourself!
Adelilah chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
... Dafuq did i just read?

I hope you are trolling, gurl o_o... I really do...
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
HAHAHA, nice trolling. Update soon!
HappyHufflepuff-RebelRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Haha it takes a troll to spot a troll. Girl you so trollin up I would know
Eragon's Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hmm jewel sounds interestring you should bring more pokemon into the story lol. plz keep writing, bulbasar FTW!
mrsronaldbiliusweasleyy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Some say that if that if one million monkeys sit and slam their heads against a keyboard they will together rewrite the complete works of Shakespear, so please step away from your keyboard and let your monkey take over.
Sablue chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What are you, 6 and failing English on top of that? I pray that you are a troll, because otherwise I've lost hope for humanity.