Reviews for Butterflies
thebookworm90 chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Ugh. She needs t find her Griffindor courage and end things with him already. She's just being cruel, stringing him along like she is.
Chris chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
First things first: happy holidays! :)
Just found your story and had to read al 14 chapters in one go. :3 I really like it. I hope Hermione will soon find out how she can tell Ron that a relationship won't work out. I like the way you describe Snape in the story. Looking forward to read more soon! :D
Greetings from Germany!
Desvario chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
I really like your writing differently.

I hope the next chapter. things are getting good with ss
onaleia chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Why second-person point-of-view? It just feels the most awkward of the available choices.
Leah2201 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Why is she so understanding with Ron and forgetting herself? She knows its going to end with him. I have to admit, it sounds a bit feministic, but she must take her fate in her own hands and not make her self - in a way - dependable what Ron's feels, thinks, care and forget what she thinks, feels and care.
Where is Hermione the fighter?

kind regards,
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Oh wow this is really good.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oooh nice start!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I love how you write. I am glad that you finally decided to post a story or I would have never gotten to experience this story. I hope this isn't the last fic that you write because I believe you have a talent for it. I don't know if it is possible to have 3D in writing but that is what it felt like to me. I hope you get the chance to update soon.
Inusagi chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I'm very glad to see this story running again
duj chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
To a certain extent, I agree with Very Small Prophet: nothing has happened between them, and it would be very inappropriate if something did. Hermione may feel very grown up, but she is again Snape's student, and his duty of care requires him to protect her from the exploitation inherent to any superior-subordinate relationship. I wouldn't call Hermione obnoxious, but she is certainly overstepping the line.

What worries me is that, by reaching out towards the forbidden, she will cause both of them to lose everything - reputation, position, dignity, friends, and in her case, a lover. Ron may not be all that, but he deserves better, and so does Snape.
duj chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Why is Luna not at Hogwarts?
silverose29 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
earlyable chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I absolutely love this story. It's so beautifully whimsical with that particular style of writing.
fantasyfix chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow! Severus! *swoons* Please please update:)
BellasBeingBad chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
I simply loved the last two chapters. The way you write this story really puts the reader in Hermione's shoes...

is it hot in here.