Reviews for Adieux
Londonut chapter 1 . 4/2
MY GOD I remember, once I read this fic, feeling overwhelmed but forgot to bookmark. I swear I have dreamt of Matthew standing there saying Adieu, merci pour me retrouver, papa. I might have even cried. Although the scenario in this fic is not very likely to happen, it still breaks my heart.
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
This story makes me a sobbing mess every time I read it. My blanket is wet from my tears and I've used up two tissues. This was so beautiful.

I love the use of flashbacks and farewell words. They make such a big impact to the reader. Breathtaking. I will never take something I love for granted ever. While I have my own headcanon for what happens when a nation dies, and the internet is full of different headcanons too, this one has got to be the saddest version. Like France said, it is a 'cruel but fitting end'
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
omg omg omg omgggggg... I am now really sobbing... I hate you for writing this heartbreaking story, yet I love this. Such a beautiful story... Thank you so much for writing this! You just made (and destroyed) my day completely at the same time. It takes a really good author to do that. Brilliant, WONDERFUL job. Once again, THANK YOU. :')
teabrows chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It's beautiful.. This story is beautiful and heartwarming.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm not gonna cry, not gonna cry, not gonna... Oh, I give up. T.T
So many feels...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Aaaah! I'm crying my eyes out! Why?!
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, honestly. I'm in tears right now, and let me tell you, it's really difficult to make me cry or affect me this much (and I don't tend to review either). I honestly don't have the words to describe how good and emotional this piece is, so, my apologies for that. I've read you other Hetalia fics and they're all great, you're an outstanding writer, but this one just leaves me speechless. Just... thank you and congratulations :')
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I always cry when I read this fanfic...beautiful storytelling...
Potatothechao chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ah my feels! Why did Canada have to die Dx
moved to ao3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I-I'm not c-crying. Someone's just c-cutting o-onions near me, okay? TT

But aw This is so bittersweet. And an interesting idea as to what happens to countries after they die. You know, I would love to see America and England's last days with Canada. Especially America.
tomatoRenegade chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Such a beautifully written story! I love this concept. Darn, I think I feel my eyes welling up.
sheroukittty chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMFG I am CRYING!This never happens! Your Story was beautiful and heart wrenching. Thank you!
aenysa chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm speechless. This is just completely... so... amazing.
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So heart-felt and heart-wrenching... -sobs-

Thanks for this.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
S-s-s-so ! *cries*

Canada's last words are the ones that made the most impact for me

"Thank you for finding me again"

Excuse me, I'm gonna go crying at the corner