Reviews for Baby Girl
N chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Great addition to the story! Please update another soon! :)
CLNMJSanDiego chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Please update soon!
N chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
This is such an excellent story! Please update as soon as you can! This is unbelievably incredible! :)
islaboe chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This story is great a cartwright sister and a sassy one by the sound of her but then a cartwright girl would be wouldn't she and would have to stick up for herself with three older brothers
debbie55 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
OMG! JUST read this chapter. Sorry I had not been here in awhile. WORK WORK WORK around here. ANYWAY, PLEASE don't stop writing. I LOVE this story. I have got to know what happens. I HOPE Sam does NOT kidnap Philly. He cannot do that.
I LOVE this story.
LBF chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Good story. I have always wondered what it would have been like if Ben had a daughter and Adam, Hoss, and Joe a sister.
TPS chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
He needs to tell the Cartwrights what is going on.
debbie55 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
OMG! I had not gone to your story lately because I THOUGHT I had read it already. I am so glad I checked it out. I DID NOT read it.

I LOVED the WHOLE 4 chapters. I am happy Hoss and Rose like each other. MIGHT be a Marriage? LOL

As for Philly, she should of never been allowed to ride to town by herself, or those two men would of never grabbed her. THEN she is pregnant. OMG! I also wonder about Sam. WHAT is he up to? NO GOOD? I sure hope he doesn't take advantage of the Cartwrights.

I will surely be waiting for more story. THIS was awesome. Thanks for sending me a message.
bonanza4life chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Gppd stpry. Please update soon! I see that you wrote it a couple months ago but please update if you can!
Dreamer1985 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
good to see the rating at a K; it gets this intense again and i'd up it to a T
debbie55 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
NOT fair. You have to come back soon, and post more. THIS is your THICK of the story. Love It.
Sophia Villo chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
You're right, this chapter was intense. You may want to consider upping the rating to K or T, just in case. On my part, I thought it was good, and a good story so far. It's good to read stories from someone who can spell and has good grammar. :)
megfurtado chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
good so far looking forward to see what happens next
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
You're doing okay with the story, really. I think you should change the rating though. With a topic like this? It really should be at least a K with a warning in the summary. I realize that's my opinion only.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 6/30/2011