Reviews for Tag
Tails chapter 2 . 1/3
Oh my gosh! It's getting good! Me love it! More! Me want more!
TheGirlBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 1/1
Please continue this is something unique and absolutely brilliant!
Didoune24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely love this story, I really wish you'll write what happens next ! I'm so eager to know how things will go for Hinata, how her relations with Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke will turn out... And what or who is behind this cat and mouse game ? I feel so frustrated with all these questions filling my head ! You managed to captivate me so much with these two chapters, please update !
NarutoLoveHinata chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Please update! This is beautiful! *o* it made my heart beats fast! You're awesome so pls update! I'm begging you ;; I love suspense xD he he who's Hinata's stalker?!
Demi-Chaos chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Interesting and mysterious. I'll look forward for the next chapter. Please update...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Whoa. That is so mysterious :o
YingYang890 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Gaara! 3 Haha, now that I've got my fangirling under control I just want to say how awesome and intriguing this story is! I definitely can't wait to see what will happen next! Just taking a wild guess as to who the next victim will be, I'm gonna say Chouji.
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Naruto?
Waaaa it's getting more exciting! And they didn't ask him what happened and no police?
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Interesting! I love the mysterious air! Quiet refreshing idea! Love it!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Well, while the situation for Hinata has started to fall into pieces, everything for me is clear as mud...LOL.
This story is amazing! And really well written! It gave the chills, and a lot of rushing emotions. Please update soon!
Imaginneeee chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
OH MYGLOB。 PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thisisSOOOBRILLIANTLY AMAZING
Nicole3012 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Gosh, that was intense! I think I may have nightmares.
I'm reading this because some of the authors I follow directed me here for a good read. Best recommendation ever. I love this story so far! It's incredibly well-written.
... So you can probably imagine my horror when there was no "Next Chapter" button to press. I feel so incomplete.
Hope you eventually update this!
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
...I don't get it what is this game about it's really confusing me...
Other than that a quite good story!
Rttzz chapter 2 . 2/14/2013