Reviews for Tag
hobo ghost chapter 2 . 5/21
NOO! THIS IS SO GOOD! I'm on the edge of feeling sad and happy for reading this... Sad because I read it in 2017 and the story haven't updated... But Happy at the same time since the story is so great, the suspense is killing me, the thrill! And the puzzles are torturing my poor heart. I don't know if you want to update it or not, but I'll follow it now incase you might have interest to continue it. Thank you for making this great story!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 2 . 1/21
This is so going to my list of stories. Please update soon
TheButterLadyFl chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Will you be updating any time soon? This story is brilliant and unique! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
All I can say is, I'm hooked! Ever since the very first paragraph, I've clinged onto the edge of my seat. I say you have talent for writing such suspenseful fanfics. Now, I can't say that I'm not dissapointed by your lack of updating, but I am not compelling you to do so either...

Just adding my two cents:

1) First of all, despite the author's v
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
No no no no! Pls updaaateee omg i'm desperate! Who's the killer? Sasuke? Naruto? OMG PLS UPDAAATEEE
paracuties chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
WHOAAAA holy cow this is GOOD. You CANNOT stop here, okay? YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT. I like Hinata better in here; she doesn't have that crazy stutter. Keep up the awesome work! Please update soon!
x.onet.M chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
That was so intense yet amazing
jex the dork chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I hope u continue this story its really good
xDoubleU chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Wow. Just wow.

This story is marvelous. Honestly.

Thank God Gaara lived. I love him too much to see him go so quickly (and I do love GaaHina gotta say though, you've made me root for 3 different men (Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara (and maybe just a wee little bit of Kiba) to go after Hinata's heart in just 2 chapters. Idk what I'll do later on -tho I do wanna see what Sasuke will do-).

You've written a lovely Hinata. I loved reading her thoughts, and I especially like that she doesn't stutter that much.

I also love the fact that you began both chapters with police investigations, and I lovelovelove the breaks within the chapters and just how well you connect them. Basically, you're a marvelous writer.

I'm thinking maybe Shino? He's been absent, so i'm thinking he might be next..

I really want to write some more, but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now, so you'll have to excuse this somewhat half-assed review of mine. Hopefully, I'll write a better review later on.
kandita chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
U seriously need to update this...it's so physiological...I guess I need to reread this chapter though...but seriously update...I love the body and length it gives it substances allowing each of the two chapters to stand on its own. The mind bottling of it all makes even the more suspenseful along with the leaving the readers at a dead-end. It allows u to guess without alleviating the original thoughts running through ones mind while reading... Quiet delightful actually. It honestly felt like an l&w moment
kandita chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'm gonna just say...this is f**king good! And, it's only the first f**king chapter
renee chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
the killers slays cleanly. the killer is totally levi. xD

anyway do you know you are one of the most amazing authors i know. wow you write so well you should publish a book or write script for a movie. i'd say you're top 2 on my fave ff authors. originality and everything.

this is such an amazing story. i've also read the ducklings and i'm about to read fifty days now (omg). pls dont abandon your stories. we well wait for your updates :)
24AbbyS chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This story was really captivating, and I really like it so far. I hope you update soon...it's been about three years now...:D Well, I can't wait to read more!
Kou Keehl chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Well, it's been over three years since you last updated...
I wonder if you would keep your word to update.

However, the story is good, n i'd like more next ch
Tails chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Oh my gosh! It's getting good! Me love it! More! Me want more!