Reviews for Psychosomatically Erasing You
O'chibi-brat chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
It was a pretty good story. I didn't like Sherlock towards the end, though, to be honest. His methods of fixing John were faulty as hell, and were more likely to scar him for life and prevent him from ever being able to trust Sherlock again than anything. I also suspect the damage done to John's leg and chest would have been too severe for him to get out of bed three weeks later with no physical activity and start walking, cane or no. That's just what I think, but I'm not a medical professional of any sort, so I could be wrong.
No, what really bugged me was Molly. She received no punishment in the end. She did an unforgivable thing, and wasn't even confronted about it in the climax. It's one thing for Moriarty to get off scott-free, but Molly at least getting bitch-slapped would've made the conclusion so much better. How could she have been manipulated by a man her 'beloved' had already revealed as an evil scumbag to do such harm to someone who considered her a friend? It bothers me more than it should, but her actions were an outright betrayal, and she needed a comeuppance. Then again, I'm a bitter person who holds grudges with the best of them, so maybe its for the best it ended here.
EJ 12212012 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
...
Holy shit! Well, what happens? Damn! This is so intense...
jags chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
That was really beautiful. Thank you
missingpride1913 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Very very well done. You should get a beta to check for readability but good none the less.
thedrinkthatcheers chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Wow. Seriously. Wow.

I'm speechless.

I just read the whole thing at like 3 in the morning.

And... Yeah... It was pretty gosh-darn fantastic.

So, very well done.

Wow.
Falcon's Lullaby chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Well-written, I'm liking the story so far.

One thing though - please, please fix your jumps between past and present tense! I can read in one or the other, but when there are just one or two sentences in present tense among many of past, it completely jolts me out of the story. Which is a shame. I like this story.
phantomreg chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
That was truely an enjoyable fic keep up the good work
phantomreg chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Hopimg there'll be more great CH
Electryone chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I'm way confused as to what's going on but am assuming it'll make more sense in the next chapter. I'm looking forward to an update!
Electryone chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Glad that John's back with Sherlock. He seems like he has a lot of healing to do; hope that he can get back to normal. I love this so far!
Electryone chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
This is looking really bad for poor John-hope that things get better for him soon!
Electryone chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
This certainly isn't good! I hope that either John manages to get out of there or that Sherlock comes to save him!
Electryone chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Oh no, not Afghanistan!

This is really well written although I would recommend that you put a break of some sort when you change scenes between Sherlock and John. It might've been there but gotten lost in the weird formatting of this site.

On to the next chapter!
Jodi2011 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Sherlock is sick to do these disturbing 'experiments' on John. And no matter how much one person trusts another, when one says no, the other listens. This made my skin crawl.

And now Moriarty has John again... or is it Sherlock? Frankly, I see little difference between them right now. They are both psycho’s showing little regard for John's health or sanity. In fact, Moriarty is the saner of the two - he doesn't claim love while hurting John.
Electryone chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is a really great start. I don't think I've ever seen John portrayed like this and it's really interesting!