Reviews for Happiness Throws A Shower of Sparks
LittleHarlequinDoll chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was absolutely lovely! I will admit that it's not PERFECT, but the imperfection sort of...fits, you know? Kurt and Blaine's relationship - friendship, or more - is still in its infancy at this stage, so it's not going to be all fairytale-esque, if that makes any sense.

I loved how you took that scene with Pavarotti and elaborated on how Kurt was feeling in that moment - how his seeming failure to take care of the little bird sort of embodied everything that had been going on in his life. And then...there was the Klaine...oh, Klaine.

The scene between Kurt and Blaine, when Kurt was singing, summed up their relationship up to that point - Blaine was encouraging, affectionate, even a tiny bit flirtatious, while Kurt was hesitant, unsure of where he stood with Blaine and Dalton, and desperately wanting to stretch his own wings, test his own limits.

You captured the essence of these two characters beautifully, and even fleshed out a character that hasn't been given his full potential in the show yet.

All in all, I would give it...8.5/10. Beautifully done!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very beautiful little story and I would love for something like this to happen in Glee.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh, Blaine and Kurt have a thing for lunch dates. Sorry. Anyway, I liked this. I think it a perfectly acceptable explanation for after the Pavarotti molting mess. This was simply wonderful.