Reviews for Slayer Rider
queenserenity chapter 18 . 3/28
I've read thousands of buffy fanfiction xover and crossoverand this is the best it is really amazing please uptade (sorry for the bad language :) )
Rain Addict CM chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Lol when does House not take over a scene? Entertaining chapters :) Hope the next one comes a bit faster.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
This has to be the most epic story I've ever found. You have blended every fandom perfectly. I love the plot, the flow and the development. Everything has been perfect. I turly loved how you brought in both Walker, and Highlander. Every chapter has been a compleat joy. You turly have done an excellent job with every chapter posted here and at Twisting the hellmouth. Every fandom was done with care and was perfect. I really enjoyed how Buffy laid down some very diserved beatings. Methos should be permitenly burned. I don't care what anyone says. He's got a very large bill to pay. Which he's done nothing but skip out on. Hidding his misrable butt for years and doing nothing to repay all the blood he's spilled. I liked how Buffy/The slayer and the Rider seem to be working more insink with each other. Its more like they are all in a growing understanding of what they are doing. I also liked earlier how Whister got a very much earned beating as well. Him and his bosses all have a nasty beating coming to them. They have messed up more times than should be allowed. I really hope some higher deities, Lady Earth, or "God" lay down a beating on them. They have done far too many stupid things to be allowed to continue on. Buffy didn't ask to be used for necomanery by Willow. Who clearly wasn't told by anyone not to do what she did. In fact I think they as in the powers planed it all. As a way to get rid of the First. In fact the powers and the Elders from Charmed. Both have a beating/firing coming to them badly. But enough of my ramblings. This is a master piece of story telling and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. For deciding to share it with myself and everyone else.
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Good to see a update lol. Good chapter.
Rain Addict CM chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Can't wait for more! This story was pretty entertaining :)
saintsinner chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
this story is to good to not have more moving it out of the misc section might 't wait
To see what's next
LadyKatherine29 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
And the powers that are stupid. Wonder just why Buffy is becoming more incline to work with the upper levels of evil. Bah. It was nice to see Buffy and Cole bonding a bit. The Source is a real dick. I hope Buffy gets to send him to the abyss. At least Cole now has some good reasons for the girls and Leo to trust him. Mephisto really has short of flipped off every other big time demon lord. His "help" is the most bad ass demon crusher. That has ever been seen. Also kudos that Buffy took out a large amounts of jackasses in those hunters. Karma kids, karma. No shocker that D'hoffryn is trying to recuite Buffy and Willow again. His deal sounded pretty good. Buffy would make an excellent patron for wonged warriors. Gods know enough of them get fucked over. Plot progression was excellent. The tie with Charmed getting finished up was great. It also lead well into the Highlander part. I can only imagine who's going to get blasted into bits. All things considered Methos had better stay far, far away. Duncan I have no idea, how the rider would judge him. It would be nice to see Buffy's reaction to Imortal watchers. lol. Many of those connon folder demons were just stupid. Buffy in Rider form would have sliced and diced them. Anyway and excellent read and I thank you for it.
JMHUW chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Definitely don't know why this doesn't have more reviews...Really enjoyed the chapter. I liked it that at least in their human forms that Buffy and Cole could be friendly. Also enjoyed that D'hoffryn offered Buffy a job after she's done being a rider. Can't wait to see what comes next. :)
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
This story is cgreat, I really can't wait to see more of it.
Yo chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
This story rocks! Please continue this!
Good luck with your future stories
Bobboky chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
very good
LadyKatherine29 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Best set of updates ever. Or darn close to it. I loved Buffy's Charmed trip a lot. Granted she did have to lie to them a bit. But in all honest it was the fastest way to get the job done. Until Scratch showed up. Got to say for being a nasty vile demon lord. He does keep to the details of his deals. Far more honest and easier to deal with than those jerks the powers that be. Bah. They are nothing more than cowardly powered up jerks. Whistler is lucky Buffy didn't finish the job. She should have, on both balance demons. Skull face and Whistler have done too little for too long. Not counting all the trying to get there charges killed. The powers are in for a rude awaking. If they think they can control Buffy ever again. They let Willow rip her out of heaven. Then have to break out of her coffin like a vampire. Only she needed to breath! Also liked how the Source got beat the heck up. Arrogant prick that one. I will give it to Scratch. Showing up to keep Sourcey all in his place. Too bad he didn't end Sourcey. A lot of the Charmeredvers people were lucky. They didn't get ended. Scratch was right. You keep taking and taking and leaving someone with nothing. Excepting them to dance to your twisted tune. Sooner or latter they will strike back. The powers own stupidty has grained them there backs to the wall. Now they get to live with it. Cause the staus quo isn't going to cut it any more. Buffy's going to take out anything that gets in her way. More power to her on that. Like her thoughts about Faith and how choice ones have to stick together. Because they don't have anyone else. This was an extermly wonderful set of chapters. I can't praise you or thank you enough. For all your hard work and posting them all today. You are a wonderful author, and I'm greatful that I get to read your work. Thank you.
Nadalada chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Awesome story! I have to say the Charmed arc is my fav so far:) I find the Buffy and the Charmed verses very similar and they make for a better crossover. Im super excited to see how this all plays out, though you havent updated in a while so I'm also hoping this isnt abandoned cause that would be a damn shame.. I get why you didnt put this on TTH; their fricken strict! I attempted to put a story on there and it was taken down after a week because it "wasn't up to site standards". LOL, it wasnt that great of a story anyways. You have a pretty good grasp on Buffys personality and such but you might want to add some depth. She did just abandon her friends and sister right after finally regaining some peace in her life; I suspect she may be bitter. Update!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Well, its good to see that Buffy is able to make friends, despite being on a mission for Mestistopheles. But, I suspect that sooner or later, Buffy and the Charmed Ones are going to tangle. And it will not be a pretty fight.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
If the Sorce or the Elders, think they are going to mess with Buffy. Or old Scratch, they are out of there minds. This is the top end of demon and slayer. Personal I hope Phobe at least gets all they should do is stay the hell out of the way. To be fair most of all old Scratch wants is people or demons who try to steal from him. But then it might be funny to watch some of the under world demons. Get a re-education when comes to who's in charge. This is a great update. Great plot. Great flow. Over all just an awesome job.