Reviews for Sweet Irony
shinyoko420 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
this is a great story. keep up the great work
Snowkid chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
hahaha, genius! finally you updated! so what's going to happen? Orochimaru betrayed her! Ino's going to get her out of jail? Deidara likes her 2? Itachi's still the same and will love her 4ever. How is anko going to forgive Orochimaru? still love jiraiya though! he's so sweet :) please update soon!
Ocean Eve chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Dearieee! You made my day! literally! Sadly the good and special moments never last for our poor Anko and Oro-sama.. but they will get their happy ending! in a way haha.
i didn't expect Oro-sama to be abused by the old geezer. I was opened mouthed at the twist you did there because i was thinking it was Oro's father. I wonder if he wanted Anko as a toy as well...hmm.

Well dear ill get back to you in a few. Need to run some errands!

Update soon!

·Eve
r.triss chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Thank you very much. I hope next chapter will be here soon :-)
r.triss chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Are you kidding? I waited 8 fucking months for update :-) I want more of this story, so please continue writing this and I hope I see Martyrs 2 soon too.
Snowkid chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
wow loved this, now I'm gonna be late for school because I wanted to reread chapter 7 too! gotta hurry! bye!
Ocean Eve chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
O.O
i fell in love with Ankos dad haha that scene with elvis Presley song was funny! i can imagen jiarya doing this haha!
smut you say? update pronto!
Kise M chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Of couse you added yaori in this story you demented little twit.
r.triss chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Happy late birthday for you. I thought for long, where I read sentence We'll find a way and I found it: Your story is named We could have found a way :-) I know this don't have happyend acording to Orochimaru wipes out the contestants, but I pray for it :-) Good luck with writing Martyrs, I'm waiting next chapter soon :-)
Snowkid chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Aw i feel bad for itachi! hes so sweet! and jiraiya! poor jiraiya! *snif*
Ocean Eve chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Omg i died and went to heaven! Deidara and Itachi! Sexyyy! I gotta feel sorry for poor Oro-sama poor man... damn kaka kun is an ahole! Good thing Anko showed him never to mess with a woman. I can't wait for next chapter.

Oh happy birthday! Sorry for being late.

Eve
Snowkid chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
wow, long and awesum chapter. What I loved most was the conversation with Jiraiya and his attraction for her. I dont know since a few days Im kinda into jiraiya/anko.

The most funniest thing: orochimaru's snake. haha how anko thinks it's freaky is so funny. but it really is freaky just like he is!

Ino really is a bitch, I really wouldn't have thought
r.triss chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Thank you very much. About that certain blonde and window, I think I read about it somewhere :-D I impatiently wait for next chapter. What did he do with Anruku? Why they just can't kiss each other, they tried it twotimes and didn't success :-(
Ocean Eve chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Omg! I waited for this chapter for a long time! I started to laugh when Ino began to flirt with Oro-sama! xD

Also the part when Anko told Orosama about her past and how he whispered if he can keep her I was like awwww!

Hope you update soon!

-Eve
Hystericaled chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Lol. I had some spare time, and the summary of this story caught my eye. XP

Well...where to start...i feel that some of the characters may be an eneey insy bit ooc. :x But just a little. Anko is fine though.

Ohohoh! And, i like the plot! Very, very original! :D Orochimaru's pet snake was also a nice touch, with her being jealous at Anko and all. Plus, i think a lot of effort went into this story. I mean, each chapter is so freaking LONG, I have a lot to learn from you in that aspect. XD

As for this chapter... Omg. I can't believe that Itachi was willing to sacrifice so much for Anko. And Ino is such a BITCH. So is Hiruzen. Wait till someone screw up his heater, we'll see how he likes it. The Orochimaru and Anko moments were kind cute btw. :) Especially the part where she asks about his sexual orientation. Lols, that was rich! XD