Reviews for Avatar of the Four Dragons
swordmaster6353 chapter 13 . 7/2
Awsome story cant wait for the next chapter
Jacob chapter 13 . 6/23
This story is badass can wait till the next chapter
Zero-Tails317 chapter 13 . 5/15
Huh, what an amazing addictive story. Wonder who knocked Naruto out? Can't wait for an update, til then:-)
Reibi chapter 11 . 5/13
Korra...
I've waiting for you to update this for a freaking year!
DO IT ALREADY
this thing is too good to end up uncompleted -_-
Hawko chapter 13 . 4/5
A very impressive story you have going here.
Syndicate Luna chapter 1 . 2/5
Ooooohohoho, I'm going to enjoy this. *looks around, starts reading at work like a ninja*
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 2/3
Why didn't Naruto just take the knowledge from his mind like that first captain? Why does he gotta turn himself in?
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 2/3
Someones a One Piece fan lol...

That quote is Bruce Lee correct?
Curugane chapter 13 . 1/11
Likey, Likey.

Only complains I have about this fanfic is the long paragraphs wich makes it hard to read.

As for the pairings I like both the idea of Katara/Naruto as well as Azula/Naruto, the problem I see is that you have hinted very heavely on Katara with everything that has happend so you will have to pull of some interesting stunt to realisticly shift it to any other pairing. Only negative thing I have to say about Katara/Naruto is that Katara has been very much compared to Ten-Ten (bastard almost made me cry during those scenes) and that the only reason Naruto feel any attraction to her is because of how alike they are.

Personally though, I'm more for Azula, something just seem right with this Naruto coming together with her, but as I previously said and has been mentioned by others, you will either have to rewrite the story to make it develope in that direction (good idea, but will lack drama really), or take a more realistic approch (exellent idea if pulled of correctly)

But this is your story, I'm only lending critic to give you insight, do what you find correct without giving a fuck about me ( no, I mean it, all too few authors listen to the readers without actually bending over for their every demand)

Cheerio, waiting for the next chapter ;)
DocSlendy chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Oh this is amazing ! Please update soon , i can't wait for another enticing chapter!
Bananarock509 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
... Please update... I hate when stories stop just when they get exciting.
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
It made me cry! I'm a fucking emotional wreck when it comes to these types of parts where Naruto reminisces his past.
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
That was a very good chapter I just hope katara knowing he is the avatar of the four dragons makes her stop loving him well can't wait untill the next one
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
it a great story and keep up the great work but i also like the naruto x Katrina