Reviews for Avatar of the Four Dragons
Y'know, if this was actually a movie trailer, it would've been a pretty crap one at that. You literally just bombed the entire plot for us. Now I know that the Gaang's gonna meet Naruto (no shit) and said Naruto's a friggin' op af guy who bumps into Sasuke, gets into a fight that drains both of them and etcetera and etc.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 13 . 7/5
This is a great story and I highly enjoy it! I just hope you haven't abandon it.

Really liking the whole Crimson Avatar concept, even though the plot of Naruto being "a Avatar" has been done before on many other stories, but not him starting the cycle. Bravo, mate.

As for the pairing: I'd say that's up to you. I'm fine with whichever of the three girls gets our boy. Or he could get all three. Whatever you decide, bro.
Plz update soon chapter 13 . 5/16
Wow amazing story I love it
Plz continue
Can't wait to see what happens next
so confusing
Reviewer0002 chapter 1 . 1/16
I love the prolouge its a one of a kind and it makes you feel excited about the actual story if the prologue is this great
Oblivion196 chapter 13 . 1/11
Make a new chapter plz!
Shinobi chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Awesome fic keep it up and keep the Naruto and Katara pairing, I think it goes well.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
Awesome chapter! Keep em coming please!
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
nice chapter I can't wait to read the next chapter soon
Godlynarutofan chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Please let it be a harem.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Thats just a cruel cut off.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Please keep the Naruto and Katara paring its so hard to find and PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
love the fic, and really wish you had continued it. i still hold hope that one day you will continue this and post some new content.
Jack Daniels chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Well you have to update the story for us to find out more
Jack Daniels chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
When are you going to update the story I am rather curious about what is going on in the future and I can not wait for you to update the story