Reviews for Avatar of the Four Dragons
Syndicate Luna chapter 1 . 2/5
Ooooohohoho, I'm going to enjoy this. *looks around, starts reading at work like a ninja*
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 2/3
Why didn't Naruto just take the knowledge from his mind like that first captain? Why does he gotta turn himself in?
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 2/3
Someones a One Piece fan lol...

That quote is Bruce Lee correct?
Curugane chapter 13 . 1/11
Likey, Likey.

Only complains I have about this fanfic is the long paragraphs wich makes it hard to read.

As for the pairings I like both the idea of Katara/Naruto as well as Azula/Naruto, the problem I see is that you have hinted very heavely on Katara with everything that has happend so you will have to pull of some interesting stunt to realisticly shift it to any other pairing. Only negative thing I have to say about Katara/Naruto is that Katara has been very much compared to Ten-Ten (bastard almost made me cry during those scenes) and that the only reason Naruto feel any attraction to her is because of how alike they are.

Personally though, I'm more for Azula, something just seem right with this Naruto coming together with her, but as I previously said and has been mentioned by others, you will either have to rewrite the story to make it develope in that direction (good idea, but will lack drama really), or take a more realistic approch (exellent idea if pulled of correctly)

But this is your story, I'm only lending critic to give you insight, do what you find correct without giving a fuck about me ( no, I mean it, all too few authors listen to the readers without actually bending over for their every demand)

Cheerio, waiting for the next chapter ;)
DocSlendy chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Oh this is amazing ! Please update soon , i can't wait for another enticing chapter!
Bananarock509 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
... Please update... I hate when stories stop just when they get exciting.
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
It made me cry! I'm a fucking emotional wreck when it comes to these types of parts where Naruto reminisces his past.
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
That was a very good chapter I just hope katara knowing he is the avatar of the four dragons makes her stop loving him well can't wait untill the next one
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
it a great story and keep up the great work but i also like the naruto x Katrina
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
LOVE IT WANT MORE!
Days chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
I'm confused. Naruto was apparently the 1st one who could bend all 4 elements. which means he's the 1st Avatar, he's even called the Avatar.

But now he's just the father of the 1st Avatar? Make up your mind!
You even said that the child gained his powers after his passing, or if that's just what Konohamaru thought then it's fine.

But if Naruto was the 1st Avatar then technically he was alive for those 10.000 years in the ice, so there would be no Avatar at all after him, as shown when Aang was trapped in ice for 100 years and no Avatar had become after him.
TheBlakkat09 chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
hurry up and update soon dude your losing em.
AnonOne chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Good story so far. You've got a good flow and plot, but it's following the canon version a lot, so when Naruto does something different that should at least affect the outcome by a moderate amount, you stay almost completely to the canon to the point where it seems forced. Naruto not being around is a valid excuse, but there was also the parts like when the moon spirit was killed. I at least expected him to try to stop Zhao, but he goes and copies Aang. Almost the entire plot can said as: "Avatar goes to save the world with Naruto vs Sasuke slapped on."

Mmm... Another problem you have is also how you narrate the story. You like to make large paragraphs and very long sentences. I'm pretty a few would agree that the font here on isn't exactly paragraph-friendly. It's because of this, I find it rather difficult to read any sort of fight scene or even summary.

On the topics of summaries, it's nice, but excessive. I think it also disrupts a good deal of story flow due to the different tense you use when summarizing. I would suggest to drop the summaries. I'm sure almost every reader has watched the series, so there's no real need to recount everything. What you've changed in the episodes can be recounted through flashbacks or by dialogue. Not to mention you seem to put all of this into your beloved long paragraphs. All in all, it's painful to read.

Your characterizations are well done. Of course, I assume the Naruto present in this fic is the futuristically matured type. I don't think you've ever told us his age or I've just missed, which makes it awkward with Katara who is fourteen. Not to mention that he'd married so... Yeah. Awkward.

Final thing is that Naruto's presence sometimes overshadows everyone else's. I understand that he's trying to conceal his identity and is the focus of the story, but as seen with the last fight (although not a whole lot), you completely ignored the other characters as if they weren't there. There's also his past and status which makes him stand like a lightbulb to us readers. It's not a serious issue, but it distracting sometimes.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
post more such a great story
AnonOne chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Not bad so far, although I'm a little disconcerted reading about the kids celebrating after Naruto burns the majority of the first Fire Nation soldier alive. Perhaps they only referred to the sixty foot tidal wave, which is certainly less graphic.