Reviews for Harry Potter & The Heir's Ring
RHJunior chapter 6 . 6/26
A game with self-propelled IRON balls... sometimes I wonder if Rowling had rocks in her head.
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 12 . 6/19
Hope you feel better soon!
Eagle Hawke chapter 10 . 6/10
What?! I can't... no. Are you freaking kidding me?
Eagle Hawke chapter 8 . 6/10
I hope Fawkes realizes what happens to Dumbledore...
In most ManipDumbledore stories I've read so far (not a ton but at least 10), Fawkes doesn't leave or find a new companion. I've found a couple that somewhat address it and I am curious as if and how you will.
LeprechaunJV chapter 12 . 5/30
Look forward to you continuing this story to completion.
Eagle chapter 12 . 5/20
This is a really good book and it had been 2 years since it was last updated. If you are not going to update it, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to continue the book for you. I love this book and began you to continue. I'll even help if you'd like.
lord-seagen chapter 10 . 5/4
Ok how can Harry take off his glasses when in the first two chapters his eyes were fixed. just asking
Onlyabrit chapter 12 . 4/28
Great work, look forward to seeing more in future...Hope your feeling better now!
V chapter 12 . 4/24
Good story! Can't wait to read the rest! :-)
brat chapter 12 . 4/17
I know how much pain can get in the way of daily living. Even reading a writing can become a chore. I hope you are doing better and continue to improve over time.
Currahee506 chapter 12 . 3/31
Update
easysam chapter 12 . 3/9
I hope you are still alive. Looking forward to more of this and many of your other fics. Please continue these.

Thanks

Sam
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 2/10
I always wondered if the words Dumbledore spoke at the feast were actually trigger words for potions or spells
Commander J. E. Raynor chapter 12 . 1/23
Excellent story so far. Well done.
Jacebralor chapter 12 . 1/24
It bears completion. Please come back to it?
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »