Reviews for Harry Potter & The Heir's Ring
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 12 . 3h
I am not sure if you are still apart of this site or if you are still writing. I just found this story and I am greatly enjoying it. The interactions between Harry and Dumbledore are priceless. I hope that you might consider picking this story up again. I saw that you have some health issues you have been struggling with. I hope you have been able to get those under control. If not I wish you all the best.
jmanfitzwater chapter 12 . 3/21
Any chance you will continue this? I was thoroughly enjoying your plot set up. I hope all is well with your health.
Drew86 chapter 12 . 3/21
Hope you are well and get to read more chapters soon. Faithful readers await!
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 3/19
Great story ad I do hope you return to it when you are feeling better.
Talon5Krrde chapter 12 . 2/18
More please!

This is a very interesting story and I would like to read more!
cmfisher chapter 12 . 2/16
It's been a couple of years, I hope you are feeling better. This is a good story and I hope you continue it.
MoonshineMadame chapter 12 . 2/10
Please continue!
This story is so great, I'd love to read more Harry-Amelia-Susan-family stuff, better even with Sirius...
Please?
Eagle Hawke chapter 5 . 1/21
"Flying lessons would be starting on Thursday – and Huffinpuff and Slytherin would be learning together."
What's Huffinpuff? I've never heard of it before, hahaha. Just saw it and figured it had gotten missed.
Anyways, good story you have going here. I like the dynamics, and am wondering if there will be any pairings? If there is, great! If not, that's alright too!
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 1/16
I like the story, I just think your writing could be a little better, sorry to hear about ur medical problems.
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 1/16
So is the sorting hat now not going to sort next year since he changed Ron's house? Also I'm glad you explained why McGonagall tried to have him take the ring off
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 1/16
I eas kind of hoping he would just try to be a chaser on the team while Cedric was the seeker, o well. He really didn't need to snap at McGonagall about Quidditch though. Hufflepuff vs Snape, nice!
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 1/16
Come on, the Harry you describe is a Ravenclaw quoting books and such. He also talks about how he enjoys reading. Then McGonagall tried to get him to talk of his heir ring and he acts like it's not a big deal, like come on. Draco also has more Gryffindor tendencies than Slytherin. Being a git doesn't automatically make him Slytherin. Also when people were whispering about Harry they mentioned black glasses, but you had his eyes fixed already. I feel like i would have sent Amelia a letter about how snape tried to invade his mind and how he then acted towards him in class.
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 1/16
IDK, he just meant Daphne and he says he'd be worried for her if she went to Slytherin? Sirius is confirmed to not have a trial and can only be moved to a lower security wing while they search for Petegrew? like come on even with the little warmth thing it's kind of goofy. Also last chapter Ragnok acted like he didn't know Sirius wasn't the Secret keeper when he signed and witnessed the will before
Ohlivia.smith chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Great :) hope you get better :) please continue as soon as you can :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2016