Reviews for Harry Potter & The Heir's Ring
starie78 chapter 12 . 4/23
I would love to see this wonderful story continued.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/14
This chapter jumped the shark. You are trying to make things follow canon when the scenes leading up to them didn't even occur.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 4/9
Will Dumbledore try something else to move Harry or will he leave him alone for now. If I was Harry, I would file a complaint for harassment against Dumbledore as a student.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 4/9
Take that Dumbledore.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 4/9
Wow, did not expect that. Did Harry break his real wand or another one?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 4/9
Hopefully their Head of Houses will not let them be questions since it is illegal without a guardian present.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 4/9
Hopefully Harry will not fall for Dumbledore's plan at all. Will Amelia realize what Dumbledore is trying to do and then have him dismissed or at least under investigation.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 4/9
Poor Harry keeps getting picked on. At least he got even with both of them.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 4/9
I cannot believe that Hagrid still defends Severus. Cannot wait for him to be gone.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 4/9
Yes, Draco and the others are now busted and Severus is on the way out the door.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 4/9
Maybe now Severus will either change his ways at the reminder of Lily or be under probation from the Ministry and Amelia.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 4/9
Wonder what Dumbledore will do when he finds the Dursleys have moved and that he cannot find them. I am glad that Draco and Ron when into the opposite house than what they wanted. Will Harry and Susan write to Amelia and let them know of Dumbledore's warning about the third floor?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 4/9
I am glad that Harry is finally being taken care of. Did Dumbledore try to cause trouble for Amelia for getting Harry or does he not know yet. I am glad that Harry is taking in Neville into their group and wonder what the tingle on the girls indicates.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/9
Looks like all of Dumbledore's plans are now going to fall apart and he will hopefully be made to pay for what he did.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 3/25
really enjoying your story, from a Hufflepuff's perspective :)

Dealing with burst appendix is a nasty thing. Takes quite a while to get over it. A friend's daughter had a perforated bowel during an easy procedure that they didn't catch - 2 years and multiple surgeries later she is finally almost well. So please look after yourself and if anything feels off, make them listen. Good luck re-writing, it is always a pain. We lost a lot of tapes of story ideas that we had to re-write so I do understand the pain.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »