Reviews for Price Stickers
Guest chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
I cried so bad on this chapter! You should keep writing amazing stories like this one.
tinkerbear10 chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
I love it! its so sad and sweet at the same time
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
Well I do have to say, I cried like a baby when Bella died, thi story was sexier then socks in a rooster! ;)
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Ok just sayin, an being from Nashville I can say this, the titans don't have a snowball chance in hell of going to the super bowl ever. Ok going back to reading now
loventherussian17 chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
Loved it
Agrutle chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I'm reading these chapters pretty fast but when I saw that it was placed in PIKEVILLE I had to respond! I was born in KY. Lexington. One of my best friends lives in Pikeville!
bella1103 loves edward chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
aww its so sad but sweet. its almost made me cry.
theyearis2015 chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Such a wonderful story in my opinon.
Sterekgirl24 chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
It almost made me cry but its so cute _
MissGeorgia96 chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
Awe I love this story. I cried so hard and I love it! Just a question. I like that ending with the little Jasper and Bella and it gave me a idea. Could I use something like how you ended it with the little Jasper and Bella in my new story? I'm currently writing one where Jasper and Bella meet in pre school and then later on they get split up when Bella moves away and then when Bella is 21 she's out at a club and she meets the sexy blond cowboy and the hit it off but they don't know that they know each other. In my story they still email each other but not much.
Gema9908 chapter 29 . 4/7/2012
Omg I loved this story so much I actually crie a ill you did a fantastic Job. I also loved la cowboys.
twi-hardjacob chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
Very very good! Tear jerker for sure! My dad just passed on V Day... My mom and him were married 24 years. Very very good! Loved the ending also!
katandjasper chapter 29 . 3/15/2012
You should have put a alert that this was NOT going to have an HEA. I loved the story until you killed Bella.
funkymonky102 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Pikeville is so pretty I can see this sTory taking place there.
Coriejo24 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I am loving this already!