Reviews for Escaping the Facade
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love it! Oh my gosh! Amazing. Fav'ed for sure.
Thorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So wonderful and well written. I admit I am in tears.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is so good, especially the final scene at Gibbs's house. Their dialogue and interaction there feels so true to both of the. Wonderful work.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like how Gibbs' subconscious lets him k now what he is willfully overlooking by framing it as Kelly in his dream.
Shy Chey 97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow this was simply amazing please continue. So sweet that Gibbs is so protective of her and I love the father daughter relationship since Ziva's own is such a jack a**. Great job:)
Zivatjl12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Thank you for this story. I pictured this event going on and I hope it happens on the show. I liked the way you wrote it, i.e., from the different points of vow. Thanks again.
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I wish we'd see something like this on the show...

Maybe not this EXACTLY, but at least SOME father/daugher scene between Gibbs and Ziva about the whole Somalia experience! :P

A friend and I even started a petition about this exact thing:

.com(slash)petition/more-somalia-on-ncis/
broken-hearts-always-lie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
omg, i can't believe i almost cried o.O
Emotional Wreck chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I was already crying when I was reading this, because of the sheer amount of fantastic NCIS fanfictions out there, but this made me cry more; I love Zibbs comfort fics and I love Kelly Gibbs and to have that combined was amazing. Thank you, you're a truly talented writer.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow...the thought never occured to me. Luckily, she had Gibbs (her "father") to protect her and listen. :)
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nicely done. Eloquent in its non-explicitness.
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i really thought they should have had a scene like this in an episode, because i was totally bummed how they just put ziva back to normal and didnt talk about what had happened, u kno?

great job on the story!