Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Arkisenn chapter 11 . 6/19
Jesus fuck! I just read some of the reviews for this story and its no wonder it hasn't been updated in years. Just a shit ton of people bitching because they aren't getting their OP "I'm super boring because nothing is a fucking challenge" Naruto. Hell some people are citing things that happened canonically long before this story even started!

So I think to myself, "Okay, what stories are in your favorites that you deem to be better than this?" and it's like 75-80 percent garbage with no consideration to character development and loaded with two dimensional characters (that's being charitable) who only offer an abundance of fanservice.
Arkisenn chapter 1 . 5/29
I know it's probably pointless to expect anything from this story. In all honesty, I suspect you've moved on from it. That said, I am sad to see this star fade. I don't know, I guess part of me hoped that since the manga reached its end, we would see more updates come far quicker. There is so much to love about this story. You even brought my boy, Gaara into it and it was an awesome addition. Even, what's his fuck with the scythe had great development finding out his god was just a loser and rising to be more than his god ever was. Just so much potential and it feels like a Fox made T.V. series, cut down in its prime. Same could be said for some of your other crossovers.
Peptobismol411 chapter 34 . 5/3
Are you going to finish any of your stories or just be a complete tool?
No offense but naruto if ur writing him as more overpowered than he is he is stronger than everyone including ywach why does if seem like he grossly meted when u buffed him
edoabb chapter 2 . 4/11
Fuck this he is meek, he goes with the flow, he doesn't have one ounce of pride. WTF
edoabb chapter 1 . 4/11
He's weak, first he makes fun of delinquents because he fought guys that could destroy the whole city, now he is tired from a run after bragging of having refined his skills even further
Cloud Link Zero chapter 33 . 4/3
I'm honestly hoping that with Bleach: The Final Season anime coming out soon this story gets a much needed revival!
Hey man, the story is good. I like it. Thanks for writing this. And on an unrelated note, this guy below Justy or Dusty whatever the fuck his name, if you're reading this, Bitch just stop! your moaning and bitching about this and that is fucking annoying. You're actually being quite the hypocrite on chap 3 review you said you aint gon read further and yet you post this chapter 5 review still bitching. Look bitch, this is fanfiction, people can write whatever the fuck they want and post it here, you aint got any to shit on their hard work, hell you act like you fucking pay the guy for writing. Lmao. You don't like, then don't read. Jeez fucking kid's these days.
Druto chapter 1 . 3/10
A really great start
What the.. fuck am I reading? I have no recollection in expecting stupidity in this, as far as I'm concerned. Assume you're 800 years old, you've defeated a God at your 16. The question is what should you capable of after all those times? In this case, you'll be chased around by hollows and got beaten up by some random shihakusho wearing and Zanpakuto wielding asses in the later chapter.
jessessanto chapter 34 . 3/3
i need more
RandomAuthor122 chapter 1 . 2/19
never mind this is just ...
RandomAuthor122 chapter 1 . 2/19
Comments are ... toxic very much toicx like yikes
AestasWinter chapter 1 . 1/21
You say its not going to be a super fic but then this makes no FCKING SENSE.

With how strong he is and how old his is. He should be able to destory... So it is kinda a joke that you have done this...
GODKINGASH chapter 2 . 1/14
Henge this was one of the first jutsu he ever learned cringe
4,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »