Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
YSPM chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
I'm moderately hopeful that Naruto will attempt diplomacy with respect to the Sasuke dilemma. After all, the problem is intractable for so long as Sasuke remains an enemy: he's functionally invincible, he will never stop fighting for dominance, and he gets harder to put down each time. If Naruto keeps rolling the dice, humanity doesn't survive to see the other side of the next few millenia.

Which means a more permanent solution must be found in the next couple thousand years. The ones expounded upon in this chapter all fail for reasons also explored in the chapter, but I would submit that Sasuke is still human in disposition despite his ten-tailed powerup. As such, he should still be capable of reason, logic, and understanding to a degree greater than the murder-obsessed Hidan. Since there are several canon precedents for this sort of thing and Naruto knows Sasuke like the back of his hand, I can only hope that Naruto does not choose to ignore his famed Talk no Jutsu in favor of the (flawed) status quo.
Ace of Spies chapter 34 . 9/20/2015
Brah u havent updated this :( such a good story. Ill still follow tho
Your mom chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Get a life son
Aegorm chapter 31 . 9/10/2015
The Juubi thing really seems like an unnecessary limiter on Naruto's power. The Rinnegan not working perfectly is another one. And having his jutsu only do half damage is the last one. It's kinda irritating.
Aegorm chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
I can't say I enjoy the fact that you suddenly make Sasuke-Juubi act up. You said he would be asleep for another 1000 years and now it feels as is you try to force in another subplot.
Ace of Spies chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
That's the only reason you should need? I fucking agree. It's Gaara, and Gaara's awesome. It's simple logic.
kabs9000 chapter 32 . 9/5/2015
Wow gaaras so badass
kabs9000 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
I love this
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
Gaara meeting Hidan scene. Priceless.
rasen123 chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
TBM VASTO LORDE
Riku Uzumaki chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Naruto and Hidan teaming up to assassinate Osama Bin Laden? It's a pity we'll never see the process of how this weird/crazy/awesome shit will go down. That's worthy of a mini-chapter by itself.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
If Naruto is capable of using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, how come he isn't using against Yamamoto or Aizen. He wasn't holding back, right?
void242 chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
next chapter please!
Tactition101 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
About Gaara vs Naruto, technically, Naruto could still move, he was making his way to Gaara by chinning his way forward while Gaara couldn't move. If Sasuke and the other two Sand siblings hadn't stepped in all it would have taken was for Naruto to get close enough to bite into a major blood vessel. Ergo, Naruto won that fight.
The Obsidian Pen chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
I don't review while I am in the midst of reading a fanfic with chapters still left, usually I review the latest chapter and wait for the next to come. Let me say it here and now, that you practically won my heart when you got in Gaara in this story. For one major reason: GAARA IS FUCKING AWESOME! Nothing more to say than that cuz' there is nothing more needed to say. When you got Gaara, I practically 'KYAAAA'd, and I am a dude. Thus it emasculated me. . . Meh, it's Garra, worth it. I better be seeing more of him being a badass, or else I will be upset, and you won't like me when I am upset.
4,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »