Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Bah chapter 34 . 4/29
Two and a half years of nothing.

Guess this is abandoned. . .
Monster King chapter 34 . 4/21
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
Jk chapter 12 . 3/14
Thanks for the good work, but arent u making naruto too weak especially if he lived more than thousand years. Even if he was feeling lonely he would have probably experimenting with his powrs just to pass time, so there was no way he would problem with any bleach charactrr unless he was just trasported after the pain arc where he only access to sage mode which would put him against the stongest of the captains. Couldnt u have introfuced some seals he used to limit himself other the fact that he couldnt access juubi chakra without hurting himself. And for lonely part woukdnt he have tried finding ways to make others immortal.
Even then keep up the good work.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 2/28
Wow so crappy plot shields just to get Aizen get away
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 2/28
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 2/28
Man, that ero-sennin line is so damn funny!
Ichigo and Ishida's line are too shounen-ish for my taste.
MCRasengan chapter 34 . 2/25
I like the story. Hope you come back to it.
Bosma17 chapter 34 . 2/23
Please continue this story
KuroArashi94 chapter 34 . 2/16
I don't wanna be that kinda fan that hounds authors...but is this getting updated any time soon? This is one of the few fanfics in this category that doesn't suck and with Bleach's lackluster ending I can see u redeeming the final arc through this story.
Wow, naruto is weak as in so weak that i have actually lost most of my interest in this story
YeTianshi chapter 10 . 1/28
HA! I wonder how long it will take them to realize that they landed in Hueco Mundo.
maulana59 chapter 34 . 1/14
awesome and very good fict
God damn fucking Naruto is such a weak ass pussy
stevesgaming87 chapter 34 . 11/16/2016
Sad that the good ones always get abandoned.
4,190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »