Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Guest chapter 34 . 8/31/2021
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SO GOOD
thiagosuarez12de chapter 5 . 8/17/2021
I’m liking the story so far, but I don’t get why naruto didn’t use the nine tail cloak against Soi-Fon because from what i know when he is using it he gets exponentially faster right?
GamingFox666 chapter 8 . 8/14/2021
I love the Soi-fon Naruto dynamic.
WeAreVenom5 chapter 34 . 8/14/2021
That’s evil
Jondoe0321 chapter 14 . 7/22/2021
I love it
Rodenrook chapter 8 . 7/1/2021
The story isn’t really different from cannon which is annoying, I read to this point to see if anything will change. Also it is frustrating that naruto seems so underpowered, I understand shaking off the rust but at this point he feels like he is learning how to fight again.
Arkisenn chapter 11 . 6/19/2021
Jesus fuck! I just read some of the reviews for this story and its no wonder it hasn't been updated in years. Just a shit ton of people bitching because they aren't getting their OP "I'm super boring because nothing is a fucking challenge" Naruto. Hell some people are citing things that happened canonically long before this story even started!

So I think to myself, "Okay, what stories are in your favorites that you deem to be better than this?" and it's like 75-80 percent garbage with no consideration to character development and loaded with two dimensional characters (that's being charitable) who only offer an abundance of fanservice.
Arkisenn chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
I know it's probably pointless to expect anything from this story. In all honesty, I suspect you've moved on from it. That said, I am sad to see this star fade. I don't know, I guess part of me hoped that since the manga reached its end, we would see more updates come far quicker. There is so much to love about this story. You even brought my boy, Gaara into it and it was an awesome addition. Even, what's his fuck with the scythe had great development finding out his god was just a loser and rising to be more than his god ever was. Just so much potential and it feels like a Fox made T.V. series, cut down in its prime. Same could be said for some of your other crossovers.
Peptobismol411 chapter 34 . 5/3/2021
Are you going to finish any of your stories or just be a complete tool?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2021
No offense but naruto if ur writing him as more overpowered than he is he is stronger than everyone including ywach why does if seem like he grossly meted when u buffed him
edoabb chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
Fuck this he is meek, he goes with the flow, he doesn't have one ounce of pride. WTF
edoabb chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
He's weak, first he makes fun of delinquents because he fought guys that could destroy the whole city, now he is tired from a run after bragging of having refined his skills even further
Cloud Link Zero chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
I'm honestly hoping that with Bleach: The Final Season anime coming out soon this story gets a much needed revival!
4,380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »