Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Wicked fic
Van der Ay chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Ahhh, Kenchi delivers again! 3
ZeroLink21 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
lololol thats some funny shit cant wait to read some more keep up the good work
RasenShuriken92 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
kukuku

it was awesome! :d

thanks for the chap! :d

narutoxorihimexyoruichi! XD

PLease!
chm01 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
questions:

is naruto going to become something else (aka shinigami, quincy, etc.) or he is going to stay as he is?

are you going to pair him with someone or he is staying single this time around?

will eh go back to school again or he will manage to avoid such dismal fate?
Manga154 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Naruto is Going to die.
Gefallenen Engel chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Loved reading this chapter and can't wait to see Naruto fight off against the Vizard.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
awesome, can't wait for more!
Darsch3 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
QUOTING

Well, well... This Naruto has something of a god-complex, himself. He involves himself in WWII, but doesn't take sides? Just tries to keep the body count down?

Please! Talk about Social Relativism! Talk about USELESS! Lets mention the Holocaust (Which my father personally saw when he liberated one of those Horror Camps) Let's talk about the difference between freedom and slavery. Let's discuss the following Scenario: Two men are walking, minding their own business, when out jumps a thug armed with a bat yelling, "I want all your money! And you better have at least 50 dollars or I'll kill you!"

"But I don't have fifty dollars," cries one of the men, whose head is immediately caved in with the bat.

The second man draws a gun and shoots the murderer. "As he holsters his weapon he comments, "I had one hundred dollars, but you didn't wait to let me cover my friend."

Who is guilty, in your opinion? If you think the thug and the gunman are the same, you need your head examined.

Naruto in canon believes in personal mercy tempering absolute justice. He, personally, is forgiving, but on a macro scale, he serves justice, He sorts fault and works to achieve mercy after justice is satisfied. He rejects vengeance as the useless unending cycle of violence it is, but he understands very well that Aketsuki were a different kettle of fish than say Kumo or Iwa.

Sorry for going off on you, but I get really tired of people who try to claim some sort of equivalency between the thug and the victim. Also, if those Atom Bombs hadn't ended the Pacific War, the total death toll would have been tens of millions higher. Gen. MacArthur planned to invade Southern Japan, and Japan knew of his plans. He thought his men were facing a division of home guard, whereas they were actually facing the remaining elite squads of the Japanese army. It would have been worse than Normandy. By all accounts, Japan would still have lost, but they would have dragged every man woman and child into a house by house honor struggle with the most arrogant General the U.S. had.

Truman was aware of the problem, but Mac Arthur wouldn't take his advice over what he believed. Truman Authorized the bombings to head off Mac Arthur's plans. This was a serious gamble. The technology was new enough that they believed they had only a fifty percent chance that either bomb would work. And those two were all that existed in the U.S. Arsenal. In loss of life, the result was far more merciful than not. Had your Naruto interfered, he would have sanctioned the deaths of an additional 10 - 20 million more people, including 1 million casualties for the Americans.

Your story is otherwise well-written and I'm intrigued by the idea of Naruto gaining immortality. But this 'I'm going to play god and save everybody unconditionally' crap is something Naruto would not have fallen for. He would have picked sides and ended the conflict as quickly as possible. He's a ninja. He would have offed the leaders who started such wars and then puttered around the earth ending the careers of Adolf Hitlers, Josef Stalins and Mao Tse Tsungs.

Why the rant BTB?Who the hell care?Yes ,the japenese were the bad guy in ww2, and maybe it was better that the a-bomb wxere used(thought i am not sure).But this isn't the subject of the story AT yes, cannon!naruto is the kind of person to try to save everyone:in case you have not noticed, he is a moron
AzureStorms chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I have to say this is the first believable cross over of naruto and bleach that I have ever seen. I very much like your style and version of Naruto the character.

Looking forward to future chapters.
Darsch2 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
in the manga , it's the yang half of the kyubbi's chacra who is sealed inside naruto,but maybe you could change it and say it is the yin half (spiritual energy) for convenience sake?
TKB17 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Nice. Out of curiosity, wouldn't Naruto's elemental attacks work against every one/thing, spiritual or no? 'Cause in both the manga and anime people are burned(I dont care what they say: fire is a plasma, and the only change would be the fuel. It'll still burn EVERYTHING), they interact with the air(they can stand on it, and their hair is swept back when they move quickly. They touch it) they get wet in the rain(again: they touch it), they make craters in the ground when they crash-land, and lightning is a plasma. I could see something like the resengan not working, because its purely chakra based and the physical side of it won't interact. But elemental attacks should be just as effective agenst the soul reapers as against a normal human. I could see the hollows having some resistance, as they are larger so it would take more to kill them, and because they seem to be resistant to that stuff anyway, but using chakra to spear it with shards of rock should be no different then watching it be smacked from the air and crater in the ground.

On a related note, will Ishida actually use that third bow of his(not counting filler) as something other then a bow? 'Cause reshi interacts with reshi, and since hes carrying it in his off hand anyway couldn't he use zelle shnider(I spelled that wrong) as a sword, in his dominant hand, and his bow as a shield in the other?

Thanks for posting

TKB17
RoyalKingUzumaki chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
this story just quickly become one of my favorite storys along with shinobi of the high seas, awesome stories that you come up with, hope the updating is soon for those two stories.
aussiefan1991 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Interesting Plot. As usual your plot is balanced and Naruto isn't too powerful. (Seeing as he will now be fighting Shinigami and Hollows) I don't need to tell you that you are a good writer as many others have said already. But you do deserve some props. You have managed to get me into the universe of mangas I don't read. (Mainly One-Piece) Just getting caught on to the current of events have wasted a lot of my time already and it seems that you will do it again. Please don't stop writing becuase there aren't any other active authors on this site at the moment
3,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »