Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Ninpou chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
nice chapter!

looking forward to the next one!
DarkShadowRaven chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Cool chapter. I like how the Vizzard interaction went.

I hope Naruto can lighten Kunkaku, since he is over 2000 years old, he should have EPIC levels of experience with women.

Soul Society is about to literally have, a blast from the past. It would be cool if Naruto met some of his friends, sure even if old, but it would be cool, though I don't see them as shinigami now, considering their age.

Yamamoto is at least 2100 years old, considering Naruto's apparent age, Naruto should be older then him. And cosidering Naruto having the Rinnegan, Yamamoto should know of him and his deeds on Earth. The Rinnegan is said to be a gift from Heaven after all.

I like the way Naruto always got involved into the troubles of humans, the more you think of it the more you realize that it's only natural for him to do that, he probably averted countless chances to start world wars and ages of war between multiple countries. So in way, he is legendary on both Earth and Soul Society. Probably made lots of names for himself in myths and legends worldwide like Hercules, David, King Arthur, maybe even Izanagi etc.
Regin chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
dzk87 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Yeah, expect not so much. Hollow form is basically a bland-powerup pill, with no REAL consequences. Kyuubi has a cost, even though we barely see it ,really.
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
good as ever. I thought that the physical part of jutsu would let it affect the rock used to make the seireitei. It would be kinda cool if naruto could just go sage mode and form an oodama rasengan out of pure yang energy and blow a giant fucking hole in the wall.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Great chap,it seem the fan of icha icha is growing day by day !but is kyuubi power

only par with vizard ?.ZxZ Over N Out
Postal Goner chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Another awesome story by Kenchi. How does he do it?

Anyway, this was a very fun chapter to read. Personally, I think Naruto's Kyuubi form should've had more of an edge in his fight, but it's your story.

And did I detect a Red vs Blue reference with the murder face line? If so, your awesome points score just blew up pimp style.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Great chapter, I loved the entire thing. You know what the best part was the disclaimer, that mess was hilarious, I was laughing my ass off.

But its also a good thing since your black and everything you own is white, then you must be doing great in life... the only down side is that your shit gets dirty easily.

Well back to the chapter, like I was saying it was awesome, and the interaction with the V warriors. MASHIRO KICK, Naruto is fucking hilarious when he was talking about this one.

Seriously I had forgotten about that specific cloak, I thought Naruto was going to use a more menacing cloak... you know to better prove that he's a crazy as mothafucka.

And oh more fans of the incrediblely famous Icha Icha, just tell me now, are there going to be in fans in Soul Society because that'll be even more hilarious. I could just imagine Rangiku or uhh I forgot his name but the one with the extra flower petal cloak, you know the one I'm talking about. Well I could imagine them asking Naruto for autographs and Naruto's face would be priceless when that happens.

Well I'm sleppy peace.
T00STr00nG chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this story rocks man. Only things I want to know is yang chakra doesn't do damage vs hollows or soul reapers right? and Yoruichi is going to help him with the reiyoku? So does that mean he can do kido and shit like that? I hope this ain't a harem :P i actually would prefer NarutoxSoifon

Update this soon!
kinglumption chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I knew you'l write a naruto/bleach crossover someday, your just epic like that, but i like the comcept that instead of naruto becoming a shikigami Like in most fics, you reused your immortal naruto from your one piece fic which is my fav version of naruto from you, what a also like about your stories that they will get updated regularly which for such a long peroid is very rare, write on kenchi, spread your awesomeness in your fiction!
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I wonder who from Naruto's life the Soutaichou is?
reven228 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
WHOOT! The storys kicking ass! Keep goin, and stay golden chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I still like it, however, kyuubi is the all-powerful biju. I don't like the idea of naruto using its power and only matching the vizards. but I understand the need for conflict, so good job!
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
i am really looking forward to see naruto fight
battleking chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I love how well the visords are taken with Naruto! Excellent chapter! You really are a God of fan-fiction stories.
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »