Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Amaterasu's Vassal chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
:) love it :)
Futon Lord chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
You say naruto can take on any captain? Does that include yamamoto and aizen?

I look forward to the soifon naruto fight!

Naruto needs to learn shunpo soon...

And will naruto get a zanpakuto? He has the same shinigami potential as ichigo, after all.
lau chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Very nice, i was even late to work just so i can read one more chapter.
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
And this is why you are one of the best Authers around, your putting a Whole new spin onto this
TorrentJ chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Ooh, cool training!

I'm confused about Naruto's age; by 'before the modern calendar, I'm guessing that means at least eight thousand years or so?

And I agree, the Visored are awesome... Although I always wrote it as 'Vizard'.
Lord Edric chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
You think Yamato will recognize Naruto?

I want to see what Naruto does to the 12 division, especially if he can get Nemu drunk or something
S1R chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Hah.

I love how you have to specify why he isnt just going around nuking everything.

One would expect these readers would realize after all this damn time naruto would become smarter and not go around just Super!Pwning everyone.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
wish yah luck kenchi, .

and the difference betweed Vizard and Visored is that Vizard means "mask" while Visored means "masked"

the manga's term is The Masked, instead of what was first believed as "The Mask" as their name.

hope you can update again soon, kenchi. .
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
...dude you are GOD!
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
hahah wooow!
eclipseX chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Excellent chapter
Psychoticdrow chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Love the story and its premise so fsr. I don't know if you take suggestions, but if you do, Captain Kyoraku should be one of Naruto's biggest fans thanks to his books and maybe Naruto could help Uchitake with his illness at some point. Oroike no Jutsu in the middle of a Captain's or Lieutenant's meeting would crack me up. Whatever you decide to do I am looking forward to future updates from you on all your work with great anticipation.
PuppetMaster55 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Impressive first chapter. I very much like this story thus far (and it might be one of the more interesting Naruto/Bleach crossovers I've read). Brava.
Gefallenen Engel chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Quite curious to know all of what Naruto did during his time alone while waiting on the others. Keep up the good work.
Cooly chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I hope that Naruto will at least possess the Seven Swords like he does in Shinobi of the High Seas. That'd be cool! Please update soon.
4,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »