Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Im starting to see a mini harem maybe unohana to.
A Dragon Knight chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Question: Did the Omake bit actually happen, meaning that Naruto was there 46 days before everyone else, if so, then during the fight with Soi Fon Naruto said he didn't know there was more than one Shinigami until a week ago.

I know it's a dumb question but I was curious.

ADK away!
marc chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
great chapter with excellent fight scenes, but I can't stand that Naruto had so much trouble, even if he wasn't going all out. Keep up the good work!
InvaderDJ chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I loved this chapter. We finnally got an idea of how strong Naruto is, and even with the Rinnegan (what is up with you giving Naruto the Rinnegan BTW?) he still has a way to go, unlike your One Piece crossover. Which is a nice change of pace. Keep up the good work, you are insane at what you do.

Thanks for writing and I eagerly look forward to more.
Asdf man the Legend chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Fuckin A man. Update soon
VanillaIce1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
oh i love the omakes

and whoa that was a serious fight between naruto and Soi-Fon!

quick question though... is this story's naruto more of a jokester, versus one that goes serious for a mission like in your other stories?

just wondering... or maybe the serious naruto hasnt needed to come out yet...?
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Excellent chapter. TI nice calculator brand
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
lol, love naruto's order for signing the autographs. a good chapter, i look forward to the next one.
Cloves chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Wow a one on one with Soi-Fon ahaha.. but still when will Naruto use sage mode rinnegan? im really interested on what he can do with both skill's are activated.. aside from having a massive headache with out sage mode while using rinnegan
ArmouredxSaint chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
No! The chapter ended when I was really getting into the action! This is utter blasphemy! Update again, I can't wait to read more!

Lots of exclamation points!

ArmouredxSaint
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
sweet
AnimeFreak4eva378 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
This chapter was just AWESOME! Naruto vs Soifon I never expected that. the fight was just great I think you should have Naruto use Sage mode next time cause him using the rinnengan is causing him way to much damage plus in sage mode he doesn't even need to pyshically hit them which is perfect since he can keep up with soifon, so he can he use sage mode's ability to his full potential.

Anyway enough of the rant. The fact that Naruto did not intentionally brake the illusion Aizen set up means that Naruto is not fazed by Aizen's shikai which is just perfect. Also Naruto's little interaction with yoruichi was a nice touch, hope you include a little bit more interaction between those two it is always nice to see that.

Awesome chapter as stated before. Keep up the good work and hope you update this soon.
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Nice chapter, I enjoyed reading it. Hey btw, have you seen the mangaka tributes for Naruto. A bunch of the mangakas tried drawing different chapter covers for Naruto as sort of the 10th anniversary sort of celebration. I think it was. Some where actually pretty good. Oh well, keep it up.
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
hahaha lol ...how did he do dat...hmmmm getting the book publish? time jutsu?
flamenvy963 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Legit chapter amn, question was this the final one and you putting it in your rotation now? Also that was a nice reason you have Naruto give in regards to Soi Fon.
4,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »