Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
IncandescentOne chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
SWEEET! Already easily the best bleach/naruto crossover out there (i looked them all up, don't though, most of them made me cry tears of writers anguish) The story flowed so well, I completely missed the time until I reached the end, superb.
Druc1fer chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I don't know much about Bleach, but if it's anything like Fullmetal Shinobi, then I'm sure it'll be awesome. You have a serious talent for blending Naruto's character other animeverses so I have high hopes for this. I just finished reading Fullmetal Shinobi and I'm curious about something. Are you ever going to do a real Naru/Hina story? You've put them togeter as friends for all of your non cross-over stories, and even have Naruto with a harem in Unsealed Kunai, but even there he seems to interact with her the least. It's a shame really, especially since in the whole canon series she seems to be the only girl that really cares for him on a romantic level.

That's why it's kinda sad that they haven't been put together yet, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Kishimoto actually put some effort into developing his characters. I mean, seriously it's hard NOT to write a harem for Naruto and put him with every girl simply because non of the other characters ever show any real personality. Much like J. K. Rowling, Kishimoto started with a great concept and has turned his own series into crap. Seriously, Naruto's and Sasuke's relatioship at this point seems like it's being set up for some sort of school girl yaoi fetish and it's sickening really.

That's why I really like your ability to create truly believeable original characters and meld them into the Narutoverse. I mean, reading Fullmetal Shinobi from beginning to end in one go I gotta say that you have a point: Naruhina and most of the conventional pairings have been done to death in every way imaginable. (though hopefully that excludes what I'm working on) and so that is why the ability to create an OC and have them fit in Naruto's world is a truly great thing when pulled off well, and I gotta say, you've done that in spades. The story just wouldn't seem right anymore without Akiza.

You've got a great talent for this. Keep going because I look forward to maybe getting the chance to read some of your published works one day and actually PAY for them. Because I would totally do that. With money. Or Top Ramen.

Anyway, keep up the awesome and I look forward to the next update of your stories. (seriously can't wait for Naruto to save Akiza though)
tragicmat1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Omg! That Shunshin joke was brilliant. Love this story and look forward to next chapter !
Bakuto Masaki chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
You know, you are a very talented and amazing author. I'm guessing Naruto is going to end up with Yoruichi, Rangiku and maybe Tia Harribel and Adult Nel.
Mr.Halcall chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Kenchi is awesome :O
HarleyDotM chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I dare.

Nice chapter, I wanna see the fight with the Visoreds, now! But I must wait ..
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I really like this story, I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Pickles and Cream chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Naruto is badass
eclipseX chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Wicked fic
Van der Ay chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Ahhh, Kenchi delivers again! 3
ZeroLink21 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
lololol thats some funny shit cant wait to read some more keep up the good work
RasenShuriken92 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
kukuku

it was awesome! :d

thanks for the chap! :d

narutoxorihimexyoruichi! XD

PLease!
chm01 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
questions:

is naruto going to become something else (aka shinigami, quincy, etc.) or he is going to stay as he is?

are you going to pair him with someone or he is staying single this time around?

will eh go back to school again or he will manage to avoid such dismal fate?
Manga154 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Naruto is Going to die.
Gefallenen Engel chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Loved reading this chapter and can't wait to see Naruto fight off against the Vizard.
3,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »