Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Naginator chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You have great story ideas, I'm assuming he's over two thousand yrs old bc otherwise yamamoto would know about him and chakra probably but liking this so far keep up the good work and hope to see a pretty cool zanpukto
Itkovain chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ok this is hilarious and it looks like its going to be as good as all of your other stories, so...i dont know, thanks for writing and stay awesome?
ryu k4g3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You are a GOD! let me worship you please. i'm an avid reader of all your fics and i must say they are all amazing! all hail the mighty log!
TheBagel14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
good story. i really like this idea.

update soon and i might favorite this
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this was a great chapter i really am looking forward to see what happens next
Wirespeed91 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is pretty good. I like it.

I can't find much to nitpick about, so I'll just state a really minor thing I noticed.

the sentence: "The fact that they had left him alone after he had done so was something of a complement to him."

"Complement" means that something goes with something else (Ex: "your shirt complements your hair"). "Compliment" is the better word to use here
tragicmat1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome story! I was actually kind of disappointed when you started ANOTHER story rather than finishing my other favorite (Shinobi of the High Seas)and the couple other ones. But since you wrote this -and its a bleach crossover - I had to take a peek. I'm hooked to it as usual :)
bub23453 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
great start but aren't you spreading yourself a little thin? you have 6 stories all going on at the same time, how do you decide which to update now, which to update later, etc...

Either way you have me hooked on this as well, though I haven't watched much bleach.
S1R chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
fuck man. just fuck. that was absolutely perfect. just keep it up. thats the only kind of constructive criticism i can give
HarleyDotM chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Kickassery has already ensued in the new story. I can't fucking wait for the next chapter.

You know that's true because I never cuss. That's how excited I am.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
another awesome job, kenchi. hope you can update again soon!

though, a few questions. o.o' a bit new for me... o.o'

anyway,

first.

...

actually, I can't think of any questions. o.o'

it's a bit of a habit to just "read and wait and see" I guess...

oh, wait, I do have one.

possible pairings? :DD

also, will kisuke be comedic relief in most of the story? prankster, causes others to facefault, etc.

thanks for reading the review, kenchi.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

o.o'

that's not creepy at all.

but no, I don't. unless I know you IRL and don't know, but that would just be... interesting...

ask everyone you meet on a near-daily basis about canned grapes.

o.o

...okay, I should probably go to sleep.

じゃ ね, けんち六一八さん

Ja Ne, Kenchi618-san

David Knight chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow.

Was definitely not expecting it but I LIKE it!

Right from the start this has a lot of promise and looks good to read, just like all of your stories. I am amazed by how well you update them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle Naruto's approach into the world of Shinigamis.
Fugacity chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
We'll have to see where this goes, but not a bad start. Feels somewhat clumsy or forced in the battle of the Menos, but I'm not sure how I'd improve that.

What I'd like to know...

Pairings?

Reappearances of Naruto characters? (Personally, I think I'd prefer that you don't feature members of the Naruto cast beyond summons.)

Will Naruto feature a spirit manifestation? (Shinigami's sword of reflection, Hollow's mask of suffering, Fullbringer's potential, Something new? Somehow steal Hollow's masks? (I mean, its been shown you can take someone's Soul Sword...), Quincy techniques?)

Will Big Red play any part in the story?

Will the use of Sage Mode in Soul Society cause the encroaching effect that the Quincy fire did? (Consumption of the physical manifestation of that realm.)
deathsilver chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
woot a new story and it looks promising cant wait to read more and thanks for all your hard work
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
dude this was an awsome chapter and really funny. so it's going to be naruto and yoriichi. thats a pair for laughs and giggles. can't wait to see where this goes.

great job writing and please keep updateing everything.
4,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 282 289 290 291 292