Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Kaioo chapter 4 . 1/14
Considering canon Naruto, this Naruto is incredibly weak comparatively.

Admittedly this was written in like 2011 or so...
Kaioo chapter 3 . 1/14
You do know a lot of the American Indians were dicks as well?
Kaioo chapter 2 . 1/14
I thought it was impossible to resist Banshou Ten'nin
Lostinfantry chapter 29 . 1/13
When you said that there were really only two captain Naruto could go to in order to work out a deal, I was thinking either Komamura or Kuchiki.
First confusion a few hundred years should actually be a few thousand to develop to bleach time also naruto is scared of ghost why you gotta insult cannon naruto and if he could see spirit why hasn't he seen a shinigami ichigo went 16 years how did naruto go centuries
qjz123 chapter 8 . 1/10
I loved seeing Naruto and Soi Fon together… She so wants him, or at least she will.
qjz123 chapter 7 . 1/10
Eh I consider then Ichigo's wins because he broke their swords. All the Shinigami are swordsmen and theres nothing worse than a swordsmen having his sword destroyed. In all of his fights even though Ichigo was exhausted he broke all of their swords thus ending there will to fight. Could Byakuya have tried to kill Ichigo even after his Sword was broken? The answer to that would be yes but he didn't because Ichigo broke his will to fight.
whiteabyss89 chapter 34 . 1/10
Is Naruto considered a necrophiliac? He does technically fuck the brains out of a dead woman.
qjz123 chapter 6 . 1/10
Great chapter! I can't wait until Naruto fights Soi Fon again!
An anonymoose chapter 34 . 1/4
Moar pls.
ulfark chapter 34 . 1/4
i'm kinda dissappointed that naruto gave up on learning inton or purely spiritual attacks like five chapters into the story. i get that you didn't want to completely reinvent a arsenal as wide as a two thousand year old being needs to be but it had potential.

in the same vein he can split his chakra and learn hoho. and then he can teach tatsuki so she can fight in the air using spirit particles. also i can't remember anyone ever saying that chakra is a fifty fifty ratio of yin and yang. so his reserves wouldn't necessarily be halved if he split them into spiritual energy. if anything the juubi is more spiritual and only sasuke's body is providing the physical energy. so most of the juubi's energy should be spiritual and he wouldn't lose much power.

also why can't he just redesign the seal somewhat to absorb the juubi's energy overtime like it did with the kyuubi. it would mess with his control but he didn't need it for centuries. he wasn't a seal master but enough books were lying around to learn it. or clones to sacrifice to experiment.

also can't he absorb other people into the seal. why not throw aizen in there. or hidan i'm sure he'd love that.
kamp chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
You're a good writer as far as I've seen and hopefully you'll see this but I was stewing on an idea here and I want to see if you would write it. See I was thinking what if after the whole save rukia arc Yammato figured he was too old to fight (I.E. too old for this shit) and decided to give Ichigo his shinigami powers. As in give him his zanpaktou, I was thinking that the powers of Ryujin jakka would be the same just the embodiment would be different. Ichigo would keep "Zangetsu" as his apparition so to speak and his blade would still be black but maybe he could have black flames and have it be called Amaterasu (like the black flames from naruto and shit). Just a thought I mean how would that change the world of bleach? How long would Ichigo get to train his powers? How much stronger must his enemies be? How would soul society change? Just a thought.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Define "super fic". If this is anything like your other big adult Naruto crossover story, I'm totally in.
WHACKHEAD chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
What an arc, awesome chapter!
WHACKHEAD chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Dude if I was the queen I'd knight you for your sheer literary awesomeness. I'm already drawn into this story. Keep it up!
3,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »