Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Guest chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
It has been two years, how sad.
BloodyAngelWolf chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
More chapters please
delonix chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
I sooo loved this chapter I mean the part wih clones. Hillarious
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
I cant believe Gaara is here! Thats so cool. I love it.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
The sex scene was horrible.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Thats where you are wrong. About the victories, i mean. Victory is accomplishing the goal they set out to do. And the thing is i dont give a shit about Ichigo's fights but Naruto fought Gaara to a standstill without using Kyuubi's power. He was also the only one who could move (kinda) and he was willing to continue untill he surrendered. Its a victory earned by shifting the enemy's point of view and them giving up when they would have lost. Its called survival instincts. If they hadnt given up, they would have died. Got that?
maxmin99 chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
This fic is great but naruto is so underpowered just watch the movie last and boruto and compared power level
belnonm chapter 34 . 9/29/2016
Almost 2 years without update, did you give up on this story ? Or is it that nobody pick up on the reference to Yu Yu Hakusho? Or did you give up on Bleach? I can understand that because I stopped reading when the Quincy appears from inside Soul society.
NataliaShepherd chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
pls update
Prodigy Of War chapter 34 . 9/11/2016
I hope you update this again. I frequently reread a lot of your stories and I got to say they all deserve to finish!
OtokoNoRomance chapter 34 . 9/7/2016
Hey, Kenchi618! If there was ever one word to sum up pure awesome it would be Kenchi618. This is my third time reading this story albeit the first time I do so with an actual acount to review with. Since I no longer have any excuse not to review I figured I might as well go ahead and read all your stories. True Warriors Never Die is one of my all time favorites. Why you ask? Of course it is, because you are my favorite Naruto fanfic writer. But also because you manage to merge the universes of Naruto and Bleach together so flawlessly. The interaction between the characters is written in such a convincing matter that I feel I have a satisfactory answer to the question: how would a meeting between Naruto (albeit an ancient one) and Ichigo go? I particularly like how you can switch Naruto beteen his characteristic number 1 unpredictible knuckhead ninja persona and that of a 2000 year old veteran hardened by his time spent roaming the world. It is awesome how he took to writing and selling Icha Icha books :D The plot you're going with is different enough from that of Bleach to be interesting on it's own and I am particularly distrusting of Yamamoto at this point seeing as how he thinks of everyone not with the Gotei 13 as a potential ally. I love the name you gave Naruto's group as it fits his role in the world. Also the fact that you brought back the baddest most awesome character ever in Gaara is great! I liked the ending of the chapter Gaara first used his Ressurection, (32 I think?) where Ichigo goes and says such a sinister thing about it. I think that's enough on this story! Good job! Keep it up whenever you get around to it. I'm going to finally try your Naruto x Kenichi crossover (despite never having read History's Mightiest Disciple I'm sure it'll be awesome!) Rock on, you magnificent Kenchi618!
Rio Skyron chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
please update soon, I am just now being able to enjoy bleach again for the first time in who knows how long because of this fic. Also do you think you had a hollowfied Obito?
V01dSw0rd chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
When is this going to be updated?! IT IS AWESOME!
Especially now that both series have finished the primary story. NO EXCUSE!
WitchL0v3r chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Hidan. What an amazing character to include into your story. He's so underappreciated in my opinion.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I will say seeing the last updated makes me a little..apprehensive on trying to get into this story but unfortunately a NarutoxBleach fic written by the great Kenchi is too much to pass up, whether it's forgotten or not.
4,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »