Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/20
The whole conversation between Naruto and Byakuya was just ongoing bursts of LOL.
Also found the conversation about peace very interesting
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 1/20
There is a point here in that while Ichigo and Co. were invading, they were not really causing any serious trouble. Hundreds of casualties, but only one single guy unable to return to active duty.
moon so bright chapter 21 . 1/17
Love that omake!
Battlesny chapter 28 . 1/15
even if Luppi miraculously survives this fight with Hidan, eating the tentacle should make Hidan stronger and destroy any possible potential for growth in Luppy right? at least if I remember from Grimmjow's backstory in anime/manga correctly.
qjz123 chapter 18 . 1/15
Decent chapter but I need Naruto to kick some ass sooner rather than later. I mean it's been so long since he fought an opponent that could actually threaten him.
Battlesny chapter 17 . 1/14
wow lol, I just realized that with his sage senses, the rinnegan gravity stuff and the sword, he really is exactly like a jedi :)
or maybe a sith with the red chakra cloak?
Kaioo chapter 7 . 1/14
Uhh, I could have sworn in the Naruto Gaara fight that Naruto was able to still keep moving and continue to fight enough to kill Gaara who had completely lost the will and capability to fight and begged not to be killed or whatever it was.
Kaioo chapter 4 . 1/14
Considering canon Naruto, this Naruto is incredibly weak comparatively.

Admittedly this was written in like 2011 or so...
Kaioo chapter 3 . 1/14
You do know a lot of the American Indians were dicks as well?
Kaioo chapter 2 . 1/14
I thought it was impossible to resist Banshou Ten'nin
Lostinfantry chapter 29 . 1/13
When you said that there were really only two captain Naruto could go to in order to work out a deal, I was thinking either Komamura or Kuchiki.
First confusion a few hundred years should actually be a few thousand to develop to bleach time also naruto is scared of ghost why you gotta insult cannon naruto and if he could see spirit why hasn't he seen a shinigami ichigo went 16 years how did naruto go centuries
qjz123 chapter 8 . 1/10
I loved seeing Naruto and Soi Fon together… She so wants him, or at least she will.
qjz123 chapter 7 . 1/10
Eh I consider then Ichigo's wins because he broke their swords. All the Shinigami are swordsmen and theres nothing worse than a swordsmen having his sword destroyed. In all of his fights even though Ichigo was exhausted he broke all of their swords thus ending there will to fight. Could Byakuya have tried to kill Ichigo even after his Sword was broken? The answer to that would be yes but he didn't because Ichigo broke his will to fight.
whiteabyss89 chapter 34 . 1/10
Is Naruto considered a necrophiliac? He does technically fuck the brains out of a dead woman.
3,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »