Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
roy97aritra chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Good
Guest chapter 34 . 7/30/2016
Please update soon. To be honest this is the only fanfic I follow that you write and its heartbreaking to see that you don't care about his story as much as your other ones. I've been a loyal follower of this story since the first chapter was published.

Please keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Loving this already
kakashisenju123 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
What goes on in my mind when I read an immortal,badass,goofy Naruto or Harry potter
...blah blah blah want to go to new town/place for some reason..
Blah blah introduced to sexy female that will be important for motivating Narry
blah blah stronger than he looks
blah blah mysterious powers and a hinted angsty past..
Blah blah Narry tried to get closure with dead friends. Blah blah. There! Closure. Move on readers.
Narry gets entangled in plot. Blah
blah throughout the plot. Narry will insert himself during key speeches and moments . Like an unwanted attention seeking child
At moments Narry will scream out passionately during speeches. But the other guy will continue on with original dialogue except for including his name awkwardly.
Narry will make us believe an immortal ass like him is having problem with facing a lower ranked enemy . Without any training. Narry will pull out a whopass ace from his sleeve. And explain why he can defeat big boss. Also.
Everything out of Narry will be profound sounding words and he will convince people that he is a lone wolf. Even though he will literally tell his angsty life story to anyone who will flash their boobies at him.
Lol. Not hating on you Kenchi. I have read all your works. I really think yoy are talented man. But I gotta mock the general idea of fics like this. Outa love
Desultorynights chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Why is Naruto so weak?
The unknown student of roshi chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
x
Brasil Lasagn chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
I like your story but im curious do you not like sakura? Its just that sometimes that is the feeling your story gives off. Sorry if this affended you but yea I really do like your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
OMG! UPDATE! THANK YOU!
Zeus501 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
dont worry kenchi...yeah...i got nothing
Zeus501 chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
kenchi...i now how you feel, last week, me and 3 other friends did something stupid...it involved 2 old razor scooters...4 crutches combined into 2, a hill, a body of water, and tons of jellyfish and crabs in said body of water and bandages...and also...it was 2 dark to get good video...we do have audio tho...mostly of us screaming, and cursing...and we didnt have an ounce of Pot or a drop of alcohol in us
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
soooooo...if i offered you beef jerky and money would you be swayed then?
Ilireanwri chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
You know, that the Rikudo Sennin created the 9 Bijuus soon after he sealed the Juubi into himself, but kept them sealed into him for many years until he was an old man?
theoretically Naruto should be able to do the same and just split the Juubi, but kept everything sealed.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
I'm beggin ya man. UUUUUUPPPPPPPPDDDAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE.
LoudSTS431 chapter 34 . 6/13/2016
Kenchi you are one of the greatest fan fiction writers ever. Just wish some of your projects you fully complete.
The Real Raphael De La Ghetto chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
You low-key predicted in My Hero Academia in you disclaimer. That's a gift.
4,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »