Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
JustDusty chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
So the guy with godly powers and a lifetime to experimenting gets shit on by a side character that somehow managed to get him to pull out his rinnegan.
Yeah no i'm not touching this
ArkhCthuul chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
I still have a ti-82, if that helps?
ArkhCthuul chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
I laughed hard.

Poor world, a jirayasque Plus Naruto.
Kingmidnight chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
So i like the story but um just saying naruto is actually stronger than ichigo watch naruto vs ichigo death battle by death battle or rooster teeth naruto's own chakra is so strong all of his chakra in base form destroyed the moon think about that in a powered up level also the rinnegan has control of souls with its human path so theoretically naruto with the rinnegan active could easily fight spirits think about that spirit zetsu fight at the end of naruto they were spirits that he fought and won then its just naruto has so many ways to take on a spirit from this world that its insane fujinstu could do anything if he can think it up since he has the rinnegan he could just send the soul/shinigami straight to hell as long as he has more chakra then them theoretically at least i love the story its just that kind of got to me
JustDusty chapter 2 . 8/27/2020
Rasengan spam attacks. how creative
Wooden Almirakh chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
I hate your books cause in order to lengthen and add humour you weaken people that are supposed to immortally strong and it gets iritating at one point. No offense to bleach world but naruto is kinda like a fucking PRIMORDIAL GOD since he could take on the juubi and the fact that he has a fucking nine-tails killing machine willing to help him doesn't really help your story either. Now I am pretty sure you are goin to be introducing kurama at a convenient boss fight when naruto is losing and thats just cliche man. I don't know nor wanna know why people even like your books. I would rather just read a smut than your books. I totally wasted my time on this shit. You and I both know naruto can whoop bleach world's ass anytime he wants. So STOP weakening my favourite op mc ever, please!
Elizabeth loines chapter 34 . 8/14/2020
Pls update
And if you do have some other characters as hollows or souls
Also have hike summon a toad
thebestofall chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
It's good that it's not a Naruto super-fic. He can be super, no probs, but it would be kinda stupid to make him stronger than even Ichigo. End of series Ichigo is freaking ridiculous, pretty much at the same level as Naruto's Six paths mode.
PoeticFire chapter 15 . 7/26/2020
Damn it, I ship NarutoxSoi Fon so bad! You write it so well and entertaining.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2020
Actually naruto could still move after fighting gaara. He collapsed because of exhaustion, yes, but hecould have kept going if he needed to
Guest chapter 34 . 7/6/2020
Para cuando el próximo cap estoy sufriendo
Choclon chapter 34 . 6/26/2020
Thanks! I hope you finish this eventually.
Berserker134 chapter 34 . 6/12/2020
This awesome and i can't wait for more! I hope Naruto gets together with Harribel too, if it isn't just Yoruichi for a single pairing. When will you be updating this story btw? I doubt you've abandoned it. Will you be coming back to this fic anytime soon? This is just..wow...I just fucking love it a lot. xD
I very much love your Naruto x One Piece and Naruto x Bleach fics. They're fucking amazing. I'll have to check some of your other fics. Please keep up the good work! 3
And I hope u come back soon.

Ja Ne~
Berserker134 chapter 14 . 6/10/2020
Bruh, where's my girl and boi Haku and Zabuza at?! Gaara is awesome, but none are more awesome than Konan, Haku, Zabuza and Pain! I wonder if Madara became a Hollow. That'd be very very bad.
Didi C chapter 4 . 5/25/2020
I try my best to like the story but it was garbage in my mind and reading it. You are amazing writer I love all your other stories but this one. I just can’t love the story or even here to read it again. I wish you the best of luck in your other stories
4,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »