Reviews for True Warriors Never Die
Zeus501 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
dont worry kenchi...yeah...i got nothing
Zeus501 chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
kenchi...i now how you feel, last week, me and 3 other friends did something stupid...it involved 2 old razor scooters...4 crutches combined into 2, a hill, a body of water, and tons of jellyfish and crabs in said body of water and bandages...and also...it was 2 dark to get good video...we do have audio tho...mostly of us screaming, and cursing...and we didnt have an ounce of Pot or a drop of alcohol in us
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
soooooo...if i offered you beef jerky and money would you be swayed then?
Ilireanwri chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
You know, that the Rikudo Sennin created the 9 Bijuus soon after he sealed the Juubi into himself, but kept them sealed into him for many years until he was an old man?
theoretically Naruto should be able to do the same and just split the Juubi, but kept everything sealed.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
I'm beggin ya man. UUUUUUPPPPPPPPDDDAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE.
LoudSTS431 chapter 34 . 6/13/2016
Kenchi you are one of the greatest fan fiction writers ever. Just wish some of your projects you fully complete.
The Real Raphael De La Ghetto chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
You low-key predicted in My Hero Academia in you disclaimer. That's a gift.
Rangle chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
So, you put Naruto after his original arc/story to bleach but in order to make it competitive you overnerf him to hell. It's amazing that this story is so popular by not staying true to the source materials. But then again it stroke Bleach's fans ego till kingdom come. I feel you should have pulled the version of Naruto when he's still developing to keep it more believable.
Masterx01 chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
well, until now i can say that this is middly interesting with the pros and cons in all of this.

But while the story is middly interesting there are things that i don't like much, like Naruto being a Jiraya II with all the preverse stuffs and triying to woe any women that he find atractive or in his words 'sexy/hot'. I don't know about others but in my case the sex things in a story whatever it may be is a deterrent not a plus because it's completly useless outside triying to atract people and keep them here.

In my books this is a 'not go' because the writers don't atract peoples because the things that they write are good, interesthing, well planed, elaborated or just plain epic or hillarius with whatever bizarre twisted humor sense they may have or a conflict that scalate to epic proportions that ends in a free for all of mass destruction and epicneess. No they don't atract peoples with that, they just atract people with smut stuff that if you pay attention to it you will find all of this awful similar at to what happend to the japonese market of novel, manga and anime... 90% of it nowadays is ecchi bordering smut sometimes with a severy lacking plot that the writers don't put to much of their efford nor time to pull it out their hats... So, to keep it short i don't like smut stuff in any form because thay are useless and downgrading story stuff, easy to write/easy to attract people, a well write romance or relationship is another thing altogether, that if it something worthy of read that can turn a good story in something better.

well enough of personal opinion, the other things that i've seem that while i don't cosider it bad as the thing above, they centantly need some more of work. They are the details departament and in a lesser grade the character one. With the first one i've seen that you are a little stingy with the descriptions about what happen around writing roughly the necesary to keep the flow of the fic without feel it disconected or rushed but making it in the process somewhat bland because everything feels like a some sort of resume, like the Ichigo vs Byakuya... the description about what happen is there but without the minute details everything about that feels like a resume that if you don't know how it when in the original you will have a prety dry stuff, the Naruto vs Yamamoto was more or less the same in some parts. And to what i'm refiring with 'details departament' well, these are the things like the sound efects(witch severy lacks here) an the detailed description about figthing moves, the enviroment, characters movements when they do something big or little and all that stuff... that it's something that needs work at least to this point but don't exagerate with the amount of details, a wall of text about every minuscule thing happening is equally bad.

And about the character departament it's just about Naruto(every else is roughtly the same as the original), i think that he needs a little more of work to blend with the bleach verse a little better, outside that it's only need some more of bonding, maybe...
Player4o6 chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
NOOOO! KENCHI COME BACK WE LOVE YOU! Please update again! I love this story too much to see it die and become nutrients to the log! (Amen)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2016
"Are you saying I can be that strong?"
"There's always a chance."

Is, is Naruto grooming her to be the container if he ever bites it? Deep.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/22/2016
"Daddy-Hollow why does our endless existence take place in a desert instead of some fancy happy land?"
"Because of those damned soul-less gingers."
Ziltoid chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Damn pity the story seems to be abandoned. Just when the good stuff was starting.. hm, hopefully you'll one day pick it up again. But after over one and a half year, those hopes seem bleak :(
Ilireanwri chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
YEAH, HIDAN IS BACK. Cool Idea by the way :)
Jonny Walker chapter 33 . 5/8/2016
i really hope you find motivation in it
4,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »