Reviews for Traces Of Innocence
Bookslover101 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
I'm sorry that happen to you...you sound like a strong person
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I like that you gave all the necessary information without turning this chapter into an info dump. Nicely done.
AllenxEdward chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
I loved this fanfiction.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Why isn't Ed fighting back? Is he tied to the table or something?
Geo And Neo chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Dear Kitty,
OMG OMG OMG!-Hugs her tightly, tears in eyes.- YOU POOR THING! I will NEVER understand how someone can want to RAPE a person! It's disgusting, feral, ugly, hideious, ugly, mean, bastardly, and plain WEAK! YOU POOR POOR THING -Tears in eyes again.- If you have a name for the bastard, I'll personally hunt him down and kill him myself! Hell, if ya want I'll send you his head! I will NEVER, NEVER condone rape despite my highly (Extremely, immensly so-Blush.-) stories! It's disgusting and horrid.

Ahem. Anyway, on with the true review. I love. I love. I love. I LOVE! . ... 3 I wuv this story and JONATHONN-Shoots him multiple times.- YOU SICK SON OF A-Rants on and on with very bad words.-

Neo: GEO! CALM YOURSELF GIRL

Geo:Huh? OH! Haha, oops. -Grins sheepishly.- Anyway, love the story(SO DOES NEO!) and I hope you DID take care of that... ;D!
Geo and Neo

PS: You can reply to this, I seriously won't care either
MysteryChick242 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
You need to write another chapter. It's way too good for there not to be another.
MysteryChick242 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love this chapter. I could read it all day. :)
Shingo-Chan chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
YOU POOR THING! ( gasps and sobs, hugging you tightly)
LeiseFlustern chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
A "paraplegic" is someone who is paralyzed from the waste down.. Edward is most certainly not paralyzed - I think you mean "amputee".
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Wow... You've got quite a colorful vocabulary. I don't know if you're a guy or gal, but you're writing hardcore yaoi smut so your most likely a girl. I read this story through and I can honestly say you have a wonderful imagination and some horrible demons young lady. It was nice. Keep the faith young friend.
bladedfanfighter chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Wait. So first there's no anesthetic, then there's a drug to put Ed to sleep after the surgery? care to explain that to me?
YinKeket chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
sad day there is no more. glad they are now with each other and a happy family again. awwww crap Jonathan is back. they should have killed him. sigh he should have died. poor Mase having to deal with it. i hope he is ok. poor Ed and Roy.
YinKeket chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
happy Ed is back with his lover. oh man Roy would really kill Jonathan. lol cute (he was now safe. (No kid wants to see their parents suck face.)glad Winry and Al are there for Ed. well Mase is the son of Ed and Roy. it's good they try something new. i wonder how the scar on his back is doing or has they gone way. yay for them making love and Ed feels at home.
YinKeket chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Hawkeye has a point of Mase needs his father right now. wow i hate to say this but Jonathan is awesome in his own crazy way. well done on making a character that way. poor Ed. wait so that means he can never have kids again.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
oh cool this Roy has the eye patch on. well now they know who he is. my mouth dropped at the sight of the flat end went into the fire. crap he has been marked not good.