Reviews for His Last Cigarette
Fricken gorgeous
AceCade chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was beautiful.
Narniafan96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh my! That was so sad! I was crying at the end! I *sob* really *sob* liked it!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So nice, very pretty and thus we discover why Jack SHOULD NOT leave New York. Very sad though. I was hoping for a rescue till the end.
silenceEchoes chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was a great story. I always love a good, depressing story. It was very good, I love the idea of his dream getting twisted around, turned upside down. Sad, and wonderful. Just something about how nothing seems to work out right for him, how he never really gets what he wants...

Loved it.

~Jordyn
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Happy birthday Christian Bale! Don't you feel special? Your top fangirl just wrote a story about your character being executed for a crime he didn't commit. Oh happy day! Jeeze Stress, are you sure you love Jack? ;) Just kidding. There is something about showing characters your love through killing them.

...No, I don't understand that mystery either. Tough love perhaps? Lol.

What can I say? Of course I liked it. YOU wrote it! :) An interesting concept and another Jack fic in this world? Well, where can you go wrong? :)

CTB!

~Adren
HamAndCheese chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice "Happy Birthday"... lol you kill his character! Just messin' though. This was actually a very good little story. It was very eloquent. Poor Jack... I'm gonna go cry now...
Caroline Lucky Conlon chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
depressing much? lol(: it was very unique, poor jack though.
Clairels10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Well, this is not your typical story, is it? It's bold and daring and not very pleasant, but like all of your fiction, it's a pleasure to read. Thank you.
Zippy190 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
VERY well written, interesting & disturbing story. In fact, I think C Bale would have appreciated it.
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ahh, I love the irony. What a wonderful one-shot, though it wasn't exactly wonderful for Jack, was it? I must have a sick sense of humor because I like this so much (Feel free to Judge me. I'm judging myself!) Great job!

Truly,

Joker is Poker with a J~
wordsarebinding chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've always thought that Jack would find himself in some sort of trouble if he ever made it to Sante Fe. I liked how you began and ended this with lyrics from Santa Fe, it was fitting.