Reviews for Everyone Explains Everything
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/29
They make a beautiful family! :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
But one question I have been dying to ask you is how could you have hated me so much when I was still indeed, half of my mother, the woman whom you loved for all your life?'

-Considering the way that canon-Lily hosed Snape, rather easily...

Still, a very nice story, and it's a nice thought that Lily finally got tired of James, so that Snape doesn't have to play second fiddle throughout eternity.
kizmitkojo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
AAAWWW!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
:) and the family reunights
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
interesting reunion _
Tracey N chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow...even though some of the things I can not imagine Snape saying...it brought a tear to my eye at the end!

It is nice to think that Severus & Lily would be together in the afterlife...Snape deserves THAT!
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was very good! :)
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A little OOC on Snape and Harry's parts, but I did enjoy it.

A few errors you made. First, Harry is the one who saved Harry and Sirius in his third year. Not Snape. Remember, Harry and Hermione went back in time and at the last minute Harry burst out and his STAG Patronus was what saved Harry and Sirius.

Second, Tonks' Patronus changed into a wolf not a dog. She was deeply in love with Remus who wouldn't return her feelings and her Patronus changed into a wolf to represent Remus, not Sirius.

Other than those things, it was a cute story.
SilverPotion205 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was really cute, and the ending was so... well, touching... :) I loved it. :)

~Harmony