Reviews for Bloodshots
Guest chapter 11 . 1h
Such a pity this was never completed.
Guest chapter 9 . 6h
Stefan and Elena got away far too easily. What kind of a friend is Elena to make deals involving her 'friend's' life or the lives of her 'friend's' relatives without even consulting said friend? What kind of person would treat a friend, or anyone else for that matter, as so disposable? Is this really how you folk think in the USA?
xxsakuchihax chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
As I speak it is probably my favourite series too bad it never got complete
DineyBlue chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
Epic story!
DineyBlue chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
I just love this story.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 6 . 8/29/2020
Yes...friends.
I wonder if Future Bonnie remembers these moments too herself.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 5 . 8/29/2020
I love how to realization hits Bonnie in the end then she thinks back to all their interactions. FD saying PD doesn't like himself much was heartbreaking but true. The soup scene was so cute! Lol at the way he casually reveals that period kink like damn.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
That wedding was beautiful. Caroline taking all the wedding traditions serious was gold. I love how certain Damon was that no matter what, she'd be his last.
HDbookworm12 chapter 5 . 5/25/2020
funny
graviie chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Dude. this cliffhanger..! I cannot live a full like without the rest of this story when I tell you I was on the end he of my seat the whole time reading this! Idk how you manage to write with such great natural humor and have everyone be so in character idk but I love this so much I was just WAITING for Damon irl confess his feelings but you never posted that part 3 I need so badly;(
CarolinaBedford chapter 5 . 5/3/2020
This is one of my favorite stories. I lost track of it and spent weeks trying to remember who wrote it and where it was posted. I'm downright giddy to have found it again.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2020
Oh my gods the Seeing Double series was excellent! I loved it! You built Bonnie and Damon's relationship beautifully
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2020
I love this chapter so much! Absolutely one of my favorites!️
LadyAlchemy chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
I really hope someday you come back and complete this. I've always been a fan of your writing and I know life gets in the way. I hope nothing more severe than that. Just wanted to let you know that you still have fans and we are still hopeful that you will once again find your muse.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2020
It would be nice to see the end of this series