Reviews for Bloodshots
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 11 . 8/21
plsssssss update
YaGirlMo chapter 11 . 7/23
Please update, I have to know how it ends! And I'm itching for Damon to confess his feelings for Bonnie. Preferably in front of everyone.
Could you pretty pretty please continue with this story,all the way to the part where three happy and married and possibly have kids or a dog. A doggo is fine This has got to be one of my favourites ️
Vampiresant chapter 11 . 6/12
Omg, please update these are so good!
ValidescopeWest chapter 11 . 6/9
This is so good and i can't believe it hasn't been updated in so long.
Smallpot8o chapter 11 . 4/7
I can't believe I skipped over this a few times. Since this hasn't been updated in three years, I'm sad I wouldn't know what happens next. But thanks for the short stories.
Shrilaraune chapter 11 . 3/14
This fills me with glee
exquisitedarkness chapter 11 . 3/12
OMG LMAO PLEASE UPDATE THIS. The latest storyline is killing me, it's so hilarious. I've been snorting the whole time and the fact that everyone has been ignoring elena's existence has me dead. Plus party-boy Stefan and klaroline ohhhhhhmy god please update this sweet Jesus aHhhhhhh
bamonfangirl chapter 11 . 2/12
Hi there. Hope all is well. Ready for part three. Please and thank you.

BamonForEver!

Fuck Julie Plec.
Lmao. This is adorable and hilarious. Honesty really is Damon's kryptonite. Did the sPell wear off Matt because he's not going to isolate himself anymore? Or because Bonnie doesn't feel alone anymore?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
This fic is so cool i love it...i know its been long since u have updated but i just love it pls Continue it's great..i really wana know what happens nxt ...
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
I know i should have left reviews for all the chapters, but i got hooked and just kept on reading :)

Another great chapter!
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Great last line! :)
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
captured the two of them perfectly in this chapter.

I'm looking foward to therestof the one shtes, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! This is the cutest story ever! Please say you're continuing it! I love that Damon the pathological liar is forced to be honest! And Stefan and Matt commenting on the flirting! And Bonnie getting help from her friends and being generally adorable! And all the other stories were perfect! I love how you write bamon!