Reviews for Amber
Amako-sama chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I can't believe Toph. She's just the best. I'm curious about what will happen next -okay, let's be honest, the fic hasn't been updated in four years, so I don't have much hope, but still, ahaha-.
If you ever go back to writing this, know that you will have a loving community waiting for you. Thank you for bringing this to the fandom, it needed it.
Amako-sama chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
*put down the dictionary* okay it took me a while to read the scene. Ahhh, the perks of being a non-native speaker. But I still think you did an amazing job. Though I'm puzzled by the ending. It seems a bit out of nowhere.
Amako-sama chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
"astronomically absurd mutilation of historical facts with little to no basis in reality." that is precious, okay.

I really like this chapter! And I'm not only talking about the "realises he's in love" part. It's very well written.
Amako-sama chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
PLOT HAPPENED! I love plot. Plotting is amazing. Iroh is the best, btw.
Urgh best make up scene ever. I love when people just yell until everything get solved out. Uhu I see the boys love coming and I liiiike it :D
Amako-sama chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Wohoo cabbages reference!

Oh Sokka you idiot. Swallow your tong, would you? That was extremely insensitive. And I looove the healers, they're so cool! But still, dramaaaa! God, I missed it :')
Amako-sama chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
"Sokka? Who was Sokka? Oh yeah. HE was Sokka." I might have died. A little. Also, Zuko swearing is my new headcanon. I love this chapter, Zuko and Sokka are amazing and I like that Iroh isn't just goofy. This fic is a blessing to the fandom, okay.
Amako-sama chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Wow, that was a surprise! Well, not the attack part, since the Fire Jerks tend to do things like that. But it coming so soon into the story. I like it!
Amako-sama chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh my. It's only been one chapter and I'm already in love. Sokka is great, I love how you portrayed him with his home-sickeness and the will to hold on to Water Tribe traditions. The grand-ma is awesome. I can't wait to see Zuko!
Fives32 chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
This is a very good story.
korasami chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
This fic is amazing. Actually amazing. I have never laughed so hard I cried, and be shaking in anxiousness from sentence to sentence. I apologize if that made no sense, as it is 4 in the morning. Yes, your fic made me stay up this late!

I adore this beyond words. It is a true pity the fic is seemingly abandoned (and, to be honest, if you ever wanted to pass the crown to someone else, I would be more than happy to continue this story for you. (I already do it in my head for every story left unfinished!) I have my suspicions on who's bad and whatnot, although they could always have been red herrings you planted along the way!

I won't do anything without your express permission, of course. I just want to let you know that the offer remains!

On a side note? '"You, uh, you look really...really good, too." I jacked off thinking about you this evening.' -Funniest. Line. EVER. You characterize Sokka perfectly!
CallieCrossroads chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Oh my goodness pleeeeeeaaaaseee bring this story back to life! I love it so much!
annelise311 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
UPDATE '! :)
jadedfox2 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
i have to say, I absolutely love this story. the plot is so interesting, and the descriptions you give are beautifully clear and often amusing. you have a lovely way with words. i love the relationship between zuko and sokka. you've crafted it into a thing of deep beauty and with every chapter i'm more taken by it than the last. i love how you've integrated toph and chit sang, too. their storyline seems promising, and i very much look forward to seeing it unwind. also, might i say, you've done a wonderful job of subtly making it clear to the reader how zuko feels about sokka, even though this is very much from sokka's pov. i just love how you've done that.
i really, really, really hope you update this soon. you've been doing such a spectacular job, i would just hate to see this fic abandoned. especially when i couldn't bear to put it down the whole time i was reading it. please, come back soon! thank you so much for writing it!
Smouse chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I *so* love this story!
The characters are epic, the plot awesome, the tempo perfect, the writing great and I'm f*cking estatic to se a new chapter!
If I might give you one little sudgestion? It's just a personal preference, but try not to describe stuff that isn't directly revelant to the story.
You don't really have that problem, but I've read a lot of fanfics that feel the need to describe every little grain of sand decorating the road of life... Well, almost.
And it quickly becomes annoying.
I have problems with it to, I wanna paint a pretty picture with words, but reading stuff like that is a pain. That's why I usually delete 50% of what I write. lol (- forgive me I'm an idiot) .
Anyway...
Please don't hate me for my tiny bit of critic/advice. I really adore this story, I do, and you are a great story writer. I just have problems reading through long parts of detailed information. It's ok if it has revelance to the story, but when it doesn't it's ...painfull.
I dunno why, maybe I'm just that tired or have ADD, or something.
Pease out!
sofy chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
hi!...did you got tired of writting? you dont like this fandom anymore? did something bad happen to you (i hope this is not the case) or did you...grew out of fanfics or something like that? because i caaaaaaant think of any other reason for you to let this wonderfull work undone! specially without any sexy stuff between those two going on yet! ( dont get me wron the fact that this has a plot...thaks goodnes!).

pleaseeeee i want more!