Reviews for My Hearts Murderer
Kammi chapter 11 . 6/5
I have always loved this story and continue to hold out hope you'll finish it but I understand not having the motivation or being depressed as you wrote about in your profile. I know how hard it can be to ignore negative comments but you truly do have a gift so please for your sake, don't let haters get in the way of your dreams.

It's usually the ones who don't contribute much in any aspect of their own lives who tend to always have something to say about others. And when they do, just remember they're only saying more about themselves than they are about you.

Thanks for writing AND SHARING!
JessieBear222 chapter 11 . 5/24
can you do a Bella/Alec story?
tinkermist99 chapter 11 . 5/1
plz update
Gabby0515 chapter 9 . 4/20
3 yrs and 8 months since the last chapter was uploaded, yet I'm still holding on to hope that you will update this story again! I hope life is treating you well.
3r2brocks chapter 11 . 2/14
Fnish the story please.
rebeccaharris chapter 11 . 1/15
hope you update soon
Layla Azeen chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
I just found your story and was captivated by it.
It is simply an incredible, wellwritten and interesting story! I love pairings within the volturi and a slight Edward bashing (I don't know why).
I read on your bio that once again some people are being... What is the word... TOTAL JERKS WITH NO BRAIN OR SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING OR SIMPLE COURTESY! People can do and say the most terrible things and it truly frustrates me.
Please take all the time YOU need to find happiness in life again and in time motivation for more writing, you are truly gifted.
Thank you for posting your story - and for the Bella/Aro pairing ( love it!).
Greetings from Denmark.
horsesrules chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
It's good write more
Chrissiel chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Please continue this story i have enjoyed it very much
pegasus5406 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
This is a good story and now I'm left hanging wondering how the Cullen's are going to fare, not only that but what kind of deal is Bella willing to make to see her father again before she is turned...I love this story and can't wait to read more...thanks, hon. huggs. Peggy
together25x3 chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Great story!
TabbyMichelle chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Great story! Please update.
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Love it please update soon
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Hope to see another chapter soon.

I really want to see, what kind of deal she wants to make.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I have no idea, why it annoys me so much, that you call it "Harmony note".

Hm...I wonder...