Reviews for Psychic Unnatural
I am loving this story. I've already recommended it to all my fanfiction reading friends, Supernatural fans or no. You are weaving such a complex story with real characters. It's sooooo ooo good. I can't wait to keep reading.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
I'm confused. I thought shhe was too o
Short to. Be bernadette.
Guest chapter 94 . 6/6/2015
Whoa so the song Lady played on my pandora this morning and I thought "oh wow, I wonder when she'll insert this song in the story" that's so crazy how hours later when I get to the next chapter you put it
Pheonix23 chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
Hey just wanted to say what an awesome job you did with this story! I'm on chapter 52 right now but I remembered your request for a song (I know I'm a little lat lol) and I was listening to my iPod when the perfect song, I think, for this chapter came on. What hurts the most by Rascal Flatts. And I know, it's country, so if you don't like it I understand but I thought the lyrics fit extremely well. If you haven't heard it go listen to it :).
Patlamouche chapter 53 . 8/29/2013
OH MY GOD WHAT?! I HATE YOU YOU'RE AMAZING YOU SHOULD WRITE SUPERNATURAL ACTUALLY NO YOU SHOULDN'T OH GOD
Patlamouche chapter 44 . 8/28/2013
I'm not even done yet but... THIS IS THE BEST OC FANFCITION I'VE EVER READ! Seriously you're amazing ad it's so long I'm so excited to be reading this! THANK YOU THIS IS PERFECT!
daisysus chapter 124 . 4/26/2013
Well, shit. I'm glad you've already started the next story, 'cause I'd hate to leave it at that! Good thing I decided I didn't really need sleep after all! I'm totally gonna start reading it now!
daisysus chapter 119 . 4/26/2013
I knew it would happen, but it's still sad. I can see the scene with Sam crying over Dean's body in my head, and it's one of the saddest in the show. Good thing it doesn't last, right? Right?
daisysus chapter 118 . 4/26/2013
He wants to marry her? Aww, man, that sucks! I mean, it's awesome, but that sucks! He's obviously going to Hell. I assume the vision Lady had is of after he comes back, so I'm hopeful that marriage will eventually happen.
daisysus chapter 116 . 4/26/2013
Awww, poor Lady. And poor Dean. They both put up such brave fronts, but it's sad to see how she really feels. Also, I think you did a great job with this chapter. It let us see not just how crazy her mind is, but it also let us see her, the real her. How she feels, how she thinks, what she fears and remembers. Great job!
daisysus chapter 115 . 4/26/2013
Holy crap! I was planning to go to bed as soon as I finished this chapter, but now I can't! I hope she's okay!
daisysus chapter 113 . 4/26/2013
I really love the relationship between Sam and Lady. They support each other when they need it, and they don't just turn on each other. It really makes me happy when they have moments when, even when shit's going down, they show how close they are and how much they love each other. Also, Lady beheading the Crocotta was pretty bad-ass.
daisysus chapter 112 . 4/26/2013
Oh, man, what an ass! I know Dean follows his dad's orders, but to not even give her a chance to explain? Not cool. Although to be fair, she definitely should have told him!
daisysus chapter 111 . 4/26/2013
I hate knowing that they won't save Dean. Hate it. But at least I know he'll be back eventually! And to answer your question, I think your story is doing great! You've done a great job of adding in Lady's story while keeping the boys' story the same, but without repeating all the episodes word for word, which can get boring. I'm excited to keep reading and see what happens!
daisysus chapter 109 . 4/26/2013
I absolutely LOVE Gabriel. So seeing this from his point of view was awesome!