Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
YesteryearsGirl chapter 4 . 6/26
Wow, that was awesome! I really loved that version of events and especially that Sam wasn't soulless! :)
bubli24703987 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
nice and touching
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
You really should have a follow up to this! Tell what happens when the boys find Samuel. Very well done! The boys being together is always a great thing. I'm glad that you made Lisa and Ben more likable then they really were.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I would MUCH rather have Christmas with a hurt Sammy then a perfectly fine Lisa. Lisa... Yuck! Fooey! Blech! Okay enough Lisa and Ben bashing for now. I love the start of this one. It's really exciting!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
aww, that was so sweet, I loved it, and loved that you are laying the ground work for things to work, for them to get as close to happy as they'll ever be able to, you definitely have to continue this story, I'll be too bummed if you don't!
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Really enjoyed this AU story. It was nice to have the boys reunited without the mistrust and angst. If you decide to add to it, I will read it. Thanks
phyllis16 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
i liked very much ,is this where its ending/? im not sure i want more this is a good way to end but at the same time will there be be happy with either decision
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Very nice story. I like this scenario a lot. Well done.
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Great work! Glad Lisa and Ben reacted so well to the changes. WIll the boys contact Bovvy for help or is Dean too mad at him for hiding that Sam was back?
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
OMG YAY DEAN WENT WITH SAMMY.. YYA LOVE IT
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Very interesting story. I'll see where you go with it.
kirallie chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Poor Sam! Glad Dean's not staying mad at him for staying away. So what did Samuel want with Sam?
phyllis16 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
i really enjoyed this chapter and im looking for more thanks
zekeschance chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Well, this is getting interesting with the Campbells! Now that Dean is with Sam heads will probably roll. Great chapter. Thanks!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
OMG... . I LOVE IT AWWWE S AMMY FRINALLY WEN TO DEAN... YAY AWWWE AT LEAST DEAN DIDN;T YELL WELL YET.. .LOL LOVE IT... IS DEAN IS GOING TO STAY WITH SAMMY NOW THAT HE BACK? IF YOU DON'T ME ASKING ,O

STILL LOVE IT .. CAN'T WAIT FRO MORE